36 in 36 | September 5th @ 7 pm ET | Scrapping with Liz

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by tpbuffy, Sep 5, 2020.

1. tpbuffy

tpbuffy Well-Known Member

36 in 36
    36 ITEMS in 36 HOURS
    are YOU up to the CHALLENGE?

:clappy

Instructions
    Because the template is your choice, the only way I will know if you participated is if you link your layout in this thread or within the SwL Group Facebook Album. To qualify, post your layout to the gallery or hosting site of your choice* and then paste the image and link here by 7 am ET Monday to qualify. You can make your layout yours; add items and design as you like, as long as, you follow the instruction(s) below.

THE 36
    Your layout must have a list of exactly 36 or multiple lists totaling exactly 36. You list(s) can be photographic.

Examples:
    Goals: 36 ____ I Want to _____ This Year
    Likes/Dislikes: 13 Things I Love About _____, 13 Things I Hate About ____
    Recipes: The 36 ingredients in your favorite meal menu.
    Attributes: The nine top traits of my 4 kids.
    Best of: The best 36 books I read this year.

*Posting Notice: To upload your layout into the TLP gallery it must follow TLP gallery posting requirements.

Calling Time: We will not be calling time at the end of the challenge. To qualify you layout must be posted in this thread before the end of the challenge. Post time, specifically the last time the post was modified, will be used to determine qualification; therefore do not edit your post once the challenge is completed.

Announcing the Winner: The winner will be announced within seven days of the end of the challenge in this thread.

[​IMG]

What is Liz's 36 in 36 Challenge: Liz's 36 in 36 is a timed challenged (36 hours) requiring you to include the required 36 items in your layout. You can use any Liz template that you own and we make it even easier, because you pick the template after seeing the instructions. Everyone that completes a qualifying layout and posts in this thread within 36 hours of the start of the challenge will receive a new, never released template for free. One lucky participant will win a $10 coupon to Liz's store!!!

Don't own a Liz template yet? Well its easy, you can pick up some Liz templates for free!! Look for freebies in Liz's Facebook Group [link] or Liz's Blog [link].

The challenge will be hosted in this thread.

Participation Prize
    [​IMG]

New to the challenge, here are some additional details:
    The 36 items could be all in one instruction (e.g., add 36 flowers) or it could multiple instructions adding up to 36 (e.g., have 12 lines of journaling, use 6 patterned papers, have a 6Ish letter title, use 4 of each flowers, buttons and stars). I will post the instructions at the top of the thread and at the end of thread at the start of the challenge. All those that complete the layout per instructions and post by Monday 7 am ET (36 hours later) will qualify; one layout from the qualifying layouts will win $10 to Liz's store. All participants that complete a qualifying layout will receive the free template. If you are new to posting layouts at TLP, please give your self extra time to do so. If you have trouble posting in the TLP Gallery or your layout doesn't meet Gallery criteria, you can post your layout in the Scrapping with Liz Facebook Group by the deadline to qualify.

The Nitty Gritty
    1. Have fun and play nice!
    2. Use only a Scrapping with Liz template(s) (active, freebie or retired are all okay).
    3. The layout you use must be new for this challenge and cannot be used for another store or designer challenge.
    4. If you post your layout in the TLP gallery please follow all gallery requirements.
    5. Link an image of your layout before the end of the challenge in this TLP Challenge Thread; please include your credits.
    6. Qualification of layouts and eligibility of participation solely determined by Scrapping with Liz.
    7. Questions? Just post your question in this thread; please tag my username (tpbuffy) to get my attention. I will get back to you as quickly as I can.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  2. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

Woot woot. Hubby is going fishing so I hope this means free time for me lol

3. Joan K

Joan K Maybe I'll just grow down

I'm planning to join the fun!

4. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

5. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

6. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

7. acwfoster

acwfoster Active Member

Looking forward to it!

8. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I plan to be there.

9. angeldevildog

angeldevildog Active Member

I'll be twisting at a late at night.

10. tpbuffy

Instructions
    Because the template is your choice, the only way I will know if you participated is if you link your layout in this thread or within the SwL Group Facebook Album. To qualify, post your layout to the gallery or hosting site of your choice* and then paste the image and link here by 7 am ET Monday to qualify. You can make your layout yours; add items and design as you like, as long as, you follow the instruction(s) below.

THE 36
    Your layout must have a list of exactly 36 or multiple lists totaling exactly 36. You list(s) can be photographic.

Examples:
    Goals: 36 ____ I Want to _____ This Year
    Likes/Dislikes: 13 Things I Love About _____, 13 Things I Hate About ____
    Recipes: The 36 ingredients in your favorite meal menu.
    Attributes: The nine top traits of my 4 kids.
    Best of: The best 36 books I read this year.

*Posting Notice: To upload your layout into the TLP gallery it must follow TLP gallery posting requirements.

Calling Time: We will not be calling time at the end of the challenge. To qualify you layout must be posted in this thread before the end of the challenge. Post time, specifically the last time the post was modified, will be used to determine qualification; therefore do not edit your post once the challenge is completed.

Announcing the Winner: The winner will be announced within seven days of the end of the challenge in this thread.

umyesh likes this.
  11. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Okay, to clarify: If I have 36 photo spots, I don't have to list them out with text?

12. Joan K

You're not making this easy!!!
    Putting my thinking cap on......

13. tpbuffy

correct! just the photos though there should be some reference to what the lists - my 36 fav photos from Italy, etc

mcurtt likes this.
  14. tpbuffy

hmmm, I would say I'm not making it hard ;)

Joan K likes this.
  15. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

At least it doesn't require a double page layout. LOL! I've got my idea!!!!!

16. Joan K

I have an idea, but it could probably be made into an entire album!!!

17. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I'm not sure right now, but I'm going to try to play.

18. tpbuffy

this could be the start of something good!

19. tpbuffy

yes, please do!

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  20. tpbuffy

this gives me an IDEA...gotta go drop Liz a note!!!

Cherylndesigns likes this.