Enabling and scrapping idea assistance needed!!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by QuiltyMom, Aug 18, 2020.

1. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I have cross posted this in the Personal Shopper thread, but I thought I'd put this out there for any ideas.

Have you ever scrapped letters, awards, certificates/recognitions? I'm trying to get my son's Boy Scout album done. I'm specifically looking for ways to scrap the ones he received when he became an Eagle. What templates, kits, whatever did you use? Better yet, do you have any pages you'd like to share? I've run out of ideas - my poor brain is empty... :dizzy

ETA: I should also say I'm making this a 12x12 album.

Thanks!!! :bk

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I wish I could say that I've scrapped my son's eagle scout or even cub scout photos and awards but I haven't. I'll be watching this thread for ideas.

QuiltyMom likes this.
  3. QuiltyMom

@keepscrappin I'll be happy to share with you anything I've done - anything to make it easier for you!! I've already shared the album cover with someone else. I'll be happy to customize it for you with his troop info if you'd like. Here's what I did:

[​IMG]

umyesh likes this.
  4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Here's one I did recently for a swimming medal my son won. It was for MOC the day we have to use sparkly stuff... so that drove my product choices:

[​IMG]

And then I just did one for another swimming award he won and I just kept it really simple and used his school colors:
    2020-06-15 Cody Most Improved Award small.jpg

bestcee and QuiltyMom like this.
  5. QuiltyMom

Thanks, @Karen - I especially love the bottom page!!!

Karen likes this.
  6. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I did my son's Eagle Scout album but I paper scrapped it, not digital. Ditto for my daughter's Girl Scout Gold Award.

QuiltyMom likes this.