MPM Subscription

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by Kat, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

What's the easiest way to see my MPM subscription? I think it's expired but I want to be sure before I buy another one.

2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Log into the store and click on your name and then my account. Scroll down to the subscription section to see the status of your subscriptions.

3. Kat

Thank you! I found it. I am assuming if I did a one time 6 month payment that it doesn't auto-renew or at least I can't find evidence it has. I just didn't want to accidentally buy two if I already had a subscription. It shows active but one time so I think I am good to buy another one time subscription.

4. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

If it says active then you are golden right? You don't need to pay again because it's active? @keepscrappin Do you know, Kayla?

5. keepscrappin

if you’re active you should be good and shouldn’t need to pay yet. Tagging Julie to make sure. @mrs2a50

6. keepscrappin

If it’s active, you should be able to get the mpm for August and use the discount. I’d wait to purchase again until it’s not active.

7. Kat

I had the august kit and it didn't discount it like normal. :/ I can't find subscriptions in paypal to verify but that section on their site is a hot mess these days. They basically sign you up for a subscription for any one time payment you make so it's really hard to figure out something like an actual subscription.

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  8. keepscrappin

Send a conversation to Laura and include Julie. One of them can look into it for you. I’d hate for you to pay twice for a month.

9. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I have the same problem with my M3 Subscription. I didn't get the discount last month either, but I waited for a couple of days and then I got it. I wish there was a way to absolutely know how many months I paid for and if it renews automatically. SO confusing.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'm a total dork with subscriptions... if I sign up for something... like HBO, I put the end date of the subscription in my Google calendar so I know when it's almost over and I can decide what to do about canceling or letting it auto-renew. :giggle @Cherylndesigns @Kat

The other way to tell is maybe search your email and see if you can find the receipt from when you paid for the last subscription. Then you'd know when it would end that way too?

Cherylndesigns and Dalis like this.
  11. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I do the same thing! LOL!!!

I was thinking that in case you delete your receipt maybe you can check your history in TLP's store. @Kat @Cherylndesigns Do you gals know how to check your history of the stuff you got?

Karen likes this.
  12. Cherylndesigns

I know how to do the visual history - not sure I knew we could do what you're suggesting. It would certainly be helpful - I always try to go back into PayPal - yikes! Does everybody use PP as much as I do??? It's like finding a needle in a haystack + I buy so much from the TLP store - I THINK I figured out that I paid for a 6 month subscription, but again, I'm not sure and I don't want to miss out on getting mine!

Thanks, Dalis!

Dalis likes this.
  13. Cherylndesigns

LOL Karen, I'm the same way. And then I have SO many emails and my PayPal is overflowing, too! I always think I'm pretty organized until I have to start digging through PP, emails, and my checking account. Nothing is "labeled" it just says where and how much. I have better luck with Amazon - my stuff is super easy to find on there.

Also, if you've like me - I totally lose track of time and think "there's NO WAY it's been a year or whatever!" :crazy3

Karen and Dalis like this.
  14. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Log into your account then click on "My account" under your name. Then click the tab for for Order History. In there you click the dot by "From" and type in a couple dates. For instance if you think you ordered your subscription 5 months ago you could include date for one month at a time until you find your subscription order. It would narrow down the list. :giggle

15. Kat

I agree!! I just didn't know since I paid the 6 months one time fee, if it would automatically charge me another 6 months or what. I mean I would hope it would at least send me a receipt if it did. I feel pretty sure my 6 months is up so it's really just the renewal stuff that I don't fully understand.

@Karen I do mark that stuff on my apple calendar now but I didn't think to for this. I'm slowly getting there b/c especially now in the pandemic, I really don't know what day it is most of the time. I have my ical and alexa telling me what to do when. lol

Oh and I do keep all the receipts. I have a folder by year but I've never actually tried to find anything in it. I'm not sure the search feature would work vs pulling up everything. I think I looked at when I bought tho, (see I already forgot just from the other day)... I'm thinking late January-ish. So I am thinking late July might have been my last one.

Karen and Cherylndesigns like this.
  16. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

I'm pretty sure (not my area, sorry) that you will NOT be automatically renewed - if you signed up for 6 months, you will need to resubscribe once that six months is up.

Kat and Karen like this.
  17. Kat

I resubscribed, I did choose that b/c I didn't want to auto renew but I find some things do it anyway, lol, or I screw it up and not realize.

@mrs2a50 do you know who I ask about getting access to the MPM forum? I don't know if I ever had access and just didn't realize but I paid for my subscription just now and happened to read about it. But I don't see it?? I don't think. lol

18. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Kat, you should be set in the MPM forum

Karen and Kat like this.
  19. Kat

Thanks so much!!!

20. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

@mrs2a50 I just subscribed to the MPM today. Can you get me set up in the MPM forum too, please? My store login is carlaware

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020