July Scraplift Challenge

Discussion in 'July 2020 Challenges' started by HeatherB, Jun 27, 2020.

1. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

Here is my mash-up:
    [​IMG]
    Inspired by these two wonderful layouts:
    AnnePC -
    [​IMG]
    Silent Ranks -
    [​IMG]

HeatherB likes this.
  2. Justagirl

Justagirl Courageously dancing in the rain

Thanks for a great challenge. Here is my page :)
    [​IMG]
    the one I lifted by Ana.Paula
    [​IMG]
    and I chose this page by Barbara for the strips of paper on the left handsome.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  3. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

one of the one's on my Watched list was this
    [​IMG]
    together with this
    [​IMG]
    and because this month I am using only Bella Gypsy kits a whimsy had to come into it , so I did this ;
    [​IMG]

HeatherB likes this.
  4. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Literally...Almost The End Of The Month...Trying To Finish As Many Challenges As I Can Before The End Of The Month...This Is My Last July Regular...Monthly Challenge Layout I'm Posting Here!...Yeah!...July Hasn't Been A Good Month For Me...I Was Too Sick...Too Tired...Worked Too Hard On Certain Things...And Not Sure If It Was All Worth The Effort I Put Into It!...Dealing With Chronic Pain Daily Is A Challenge...But When You Add On...Fatigue/Exhaustion/Stress...Stifling Heat!...And So Many More Health Issues!...Too Many & Too Personal To Go Into Here!...Let's Just Say That My Health Issues Are Getting Worse Not Better!...And Then Add In My Crippling At Times...Anxiety & Depression...The Last Couple Of Days Have Been The 2 Worst Days I Have Had In A Long Time...I'm Questioning A Lot Of Things In My Life Right Now...I'm Overwhelmed & Exhausted!...Struggling To Get Back To The Me I Was Just A Couple Of Months Ago!...Creating Layouts For Myself About My Struggles Always Seems To Help Me...Not Sure If This Layout Will Help Me Though!...But It Did Feel Therapeutic To See My Feelings Out There On The Page...And I'm Really Proud Of The Extraction I Did Of Me!...If You'd Only Seen The Original Photo!...Remember Non-Digital!...I Still Can't Believe How Great It Turned Out!...After Much Work On It & Some Creative Filters!...

*This Is A Scraplift Challenge & The Two Pages I Chose To Scraplift Are Both Created With The New M3 For July...This Is Me(For Now)...&/Or Various Add-Ons...I Chose To Scraplift These 2 Pages:

*Versions Of Us - @MrsPeel :

[​IMG]

*These Moments Are Precious - @dotcomkari :

[​IMG]

*Looking At These 2 Pages...It Is Not Hard To See Perhaps Why I Chose Them...Cynthia's Page Is About Her Daughter Sarita...A Version Of Her...From The Past...So Is My Layout...The Extraction In My Layout Is Me...From 2004!...A Time In My Life When I Was Really Happy!...I Had My Health Under Control!...My Weight Too! & I Felt Pretty Good About Myself!...Life Seemed To Be Good!...Until It Wasn't & It Just Fell Apart Right Out From Underneath Me!...Besides A Photo From The Past...You Can Also See That I Used The Same WA's...And A Lot Of The Same Flowers...In Fact that Was Part Of My Layout Design...Many Flowers Everywhere!!!...Different Than What Cynthia Did!...But None The Less...Lots Of Flowers...Both Layouts Have A Vertical Flow Too!...I Used My Long Horizontal Extraction...As My Version Of Vertical Flow!...Along With The Vertically Laid Out Flowers Surrounding Me!...In The Second Layout...Those Beautiful Butterflies Are Featured Prominently...So I Wanted To Do That Too!...Albeit A Smaller Version...But There To Represent My Wings!...That I'm Struggling To Get Back!...I Even Added Another Butterfly's Wings...Because...Even My Wings Need Help Finding Themselves!...& They Are Blue Too!...Like Me When I Created This Layout!...The Color Choices Here Are Right Too!...Blue Is One Of My Favorite Colors In General! & So Is Orange/Red!...So Even Though Blue Is A Bit Sad...It Is Also Calming & Happy For Me!...So The Negativity Vs.The Positivity Balances Each Other Out!...I Also Used A Lot Of The Same Pieces Used In Both Layouts...The Large White Leaf Piece In Dotcomkari's Layout...Is The Same Piece I Used Twice To Surround Me Both On The Left & Right...Again...It Is All About Balance...The Paint/The Strokes The Scatter...All There In My Layout Too!...But Eventhough This Layout Is About Struggle...I Like To Leave Everything With Hope Too!...You Can See That I'm Smiling Here...So This Represents The Happiness I Felt In That Moment!...Not Coincidentally...I'm Also Wearing One Of My Most Favorite Blue Dresses...That I Ever Had Back In The Day!...Every Time I Wore It!...I Felt Pretty! & Put Together!...So Unlike How I Feel Most Days Now!...So My Struggle Though Dark & Difficult...Always Somehow...Calls Me Back To The Light Of Happiness!...The Inner Light I'm Struggling To Find! & Keep! & Capture For Good!...It Is Always In There...Though Sometimes Camouflaged & Hidden!...Hopefully...Will Always Be There...So I Can Always...Find It!...& Save Myself From The Periodic Spells Of Darkness That Haunt Me From Time To Time!...

*For My Not The Same Me Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-July-This Is Me(For Now)-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Rachel Jefferies
    *The Path I'm On-M3 July 2020-Add-On-Rachel Jefferies
    *Wind In My Sails-M3 July 2020-Add-On-Lynn Grieveson
    *On The Sunny Side-Week 23 Template-NBK Design...[Though I Only Ended Up Using The Flower Stamps In The Template...]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    MrsPeel and HeatherB like this.
  5. barbaraj

barbaraj Well-Known Member

Scraplift of:
    Seaside by EllenT
    [​IMG]

and we smiled by Sokee
    [​IMG]

Here's mine:
    [​IMG]

HeatherB likes this.
  6. scrappin2girls

scrappin2girls Well-Known Member

My layout:
    [​IMG]

scraplift of:
    [​IMG]

and
    [​IMG]

HeatherB likes this.
  7. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

HeatherB likes this.
  8. emjaytee

emjaytee Active Member

Thanks for a fun challenge! I had so many wonderful pages to choose from, but it was actually a lot harder than I thought to incorporate two into one layout.

I cannot work out how to get the pictures of the other two layouts on this post. Here is the link to them, and I will keep trying to work out how to do it.

20-02_LOD_dag8_SwL-copy.jpg
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/20-02_lod_dag8_swl-copy.425489/

101757302_1108117322897770_6965706874096189440_o-2b0f6c7dfd.jpg
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/beautiful-life.436931/

And here is mine:

HeatherB likes this.
  9. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

This is mine.
    [​IMG]

I was inspired by the sketched house in this layout by @ajm
    [​IMG]