July Random Challenge

Discussion in 'July 2020 Challenges' started by lcpereyra, Jun 30, 2020.

1. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

I used Kim Jensen Fiesta Florals, Bella Gypsy Here's to the Ears and NBK Cromatic Edges #1:
    [​IMG]

2. tania

tania Clap Hands, Save Fairies

3. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

[​IMG]
    Awolff - Wintersong
    Lgrievveson - Richmond (a freebie)
    Sahlin-Chesterfield

4. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

My three kits were Dovely by Lynn Grieveson, Feeling Blue by Pink Reptile Designs, and Trust the Journey Thrive by Rachel Jefferies.

[​IMG]

5. scrappin2girls

scrappin2girls Well-Known Member

6. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Interesting Challenge!...Choosing 3 Favorite Kits!...Ever!...Would Be A Challenge For Me!...I Have Too Many Favorite Kits!...My Favorites Change Like Every Minute...Every Hour...Everyday...It Just Depends On The Layout & The Challenge!...But I Do Have A Few Go-To Designers I'll Say...This Is One Of Them That I Have Chosen Today...But Honestly Because Of The Photo In Question & The Theme Of My Layout...I Already Knew What Base Kit I Was Gonna Choose For The Majority Of The Design & Composition Of This Vintage Inspired Layout...

This Is The Third Layout Installment...In My Letter-Sized Layout...B&W Photos Series Of Pages That I'm Creating!...The First Two Pages Are In My Gallery & Were Created For Other Challenges...I'm Trying To Scrap A Lot Of My Childhood B&W Photos Of Me,My Mom & Various Other Family Members...Not Sure How Many Pages I Will Scrap Yet...Or How Often...But I Will Be Posting All Of The Finished Pages In My Gallery Upon Completion...

So...Today's Page Is About My Mom!...This Was Back In September Of 1958...Mom Loved Nature & The Outdoors!...Even Back Then It Seems!...I Just Adore All The Vintage B&W Photos I Have...With The White Border...Some Are Scalloped Some Are Straight!...But They Are All So Precious To Me!...And So Was My Mom!...This Seems Like The Right Time To Be Talking About Her...& Scrapping About Her Too!...The Anniversary Of Her Death Is Coming Up In August...So I Think Of Her More Often Around This Time!...But Not A Day Goes By That I Don't Think Of Her!...She Was An Amazing Woman!...She Persevered Through Many Hardships In Her Young Life!...She Was Strong! Brave! & Fierce!...She Amazes Me! Even To This Day!...We Were So Very Close!...More Like Sisters!...We Did A Lot Together!...She Was Always There For Me!!!...And I Miss Her Everyday!...But I'm Not Sad Today Thinking About Her!...This Was A Happy Childhood Photo!...& I Wanted To Celebrate This Notion! & Celebrate Her! In All Of Her Strength & Beauty!...Love You Always!!!!!!!!...Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!...With All My Heart & Soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:bk...:heartslub...

*For My Hello Sunshine Layout-I Used:My Three Kits Are All From NBK Design:

*On The Sunnyside-Collection-NBK Design
    *Delightful-Torn Pieces-NBK Design
    *Happy Birthday To Me-NBK Design
    *The Sun I Used-Was A Clker-Free-Vector Image-From Pixabay

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  7. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Thanks for the challenge
    [​IMG]

8. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

It turned out harder than I thought to keep it to just three :P
    [​IMG]

9. pearkat

pearkat Well-Known Member

Picking kits was super tough! I'm picky & only get ones I really love. However, I use Bella Gypsy Designs' Life is Great A LOT! It's my go-to for fun bright colors. I also love Scrapping with Liz templates & like to have fun with the Focal Point Templates. I also really like Designed by Soco's kits. For dyeing Easter eggs, using her Life in Harmony Easter kit was perfect!
    [​IMG]

10. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

11. Jazz2000

Jazz2000 Active Member

[​IMG]

Farmhouse Fall by Mommyish; Cabin Fever and Cottage Christmas by Forever Joy. (These aren't my only favs but I love to use them for summer cabin/cottage pics)