Back in the saddle again...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AliSarah, Jul 11, 2020.

1. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

2. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Amazing story of meant to be! Welcome back!

3. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

This is so heartwarming and I love the story! I'm excited for you guys to get together!

4. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

@AliSarah , I can't wait until he is with his family, in his new room, with all the love he deserves! CONGRATS hun, and just hold tight this pandemic won't last forever!

5. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Welcome back, we've missed you around here! I love your huggles siggy, it always puts a smile on my face!
    I hope you'll be back together as a family with him soon!

6. AliSarah

AliSarah Oh great. Now I have pixie dust in my hair!

You guys, last week was a heck of a roller coaster, but at the end of it, when the train came to a stop with that quick slam forward and back that roller coasters do, Eugene was here, in our house, in his bed, cozy, safe, and snuggled in!! It's going to be a big adjustment for all of us, but we are having an amazing time having him here where he belongs.

AND, I fould a public photo of him from the television documentary we were in, which means I can share a pic of what he looked like 2 years ago! The best part of the photo is that my husband was standing next to him. So, now we have a photo of the 2 of them from when Eugene was 11... :)

Huggles!!
    ~Sarah~

7. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Welcome back!! Scrapbooking shows him how much you care! Love that even two years ago, before you knew, his heart was drawn to your family!
    Praying for your family!

8. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I was thinking exactly that! How his big heart kept zoning into your family's heart!