Looking for Christmas...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Carla, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

I have been looking in the forum to see if today's Christmas in July challenge has been posted but I am not seeing it yet. Was it ever determined if we would have a forum thread specifically for that? I hate to appear impatient but I kind of am. I spent quite a bit of money in the store yesterday so I would have what I needed to participate ie-I had NO Christmas items from TLP in my stash.

I guess I will just keep checking back.

Angela Toucan likes this.
  2. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I keep checking too - too excited. I've been computer sharing during distance learning for Covid, but school term ended yesterday. So now I've got my computer back to scrap on .... All to myself until the Toucanettes decide the summer is for scrapbooking and I'm back to sharing with them again.

Carla likes this.
  3. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

I asked the question in yesterday's chat about whether there would be a thread for Christmas in July 2020 but received no answer and it remained unaddressed. Christa did say there would be an event each day and that the chat was the event for yesterday. I guess I was expecting challenges each day and some direction. Somewhat disappointed that nothing seems to be coordinated and posted about this.

4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I am not involved this year, but I do see there are things ready to be moved and brought over. Not sure what is going on, Pollys are scurrying to get this addressed for you all.

marijke and Iowan like this.
  5. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

I'm sorry ladies I was trying to wait for a forum, but will move ahead with posting in the chatty area so you don't have to wait any longer. Posted HERE

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  6. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

7. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

Thank you Krista @norton94 We appreciate you letting us know and all that you do! I too am disappointed that there is not a set forum for this as there appeared to be in years past. Would be so much easier to find each days post if they were all in a safe spot.

norton94 and Iowan like this.
  8. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Thank you Krista ...

norton94 likes this.
  9. norton94

Watch for it in the chatty area for now, once a forum opens I'll move it all there :)

Carla likes this.
  10. norton94

Christmas in July 2020 forum is open HERE

Carla likes this.
  11. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I'd prefer to have cold weather come thru but...will take looking at Christmas pretties!