Makers gonna watch?! | Pad Patter 10 July

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bellbird, Jul 10, 2020.

1. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

My daughter and I have been adding to our plant collection so I find myself watching plant related videos on instagram.

I also just started a new crochet along and have been watching the instruction videos for that. I feel a bit like I'm cheating... lol... but I greatly prefer that over trying to read a pattern.

Here's what the end product should look like (I'm using different colors though)...

Crochet-Better-Together-Afghan-3.jpg

busywoman139 and QuiltyMom like this.
  2. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Thanks! John works really fast- he amazes me. I did try a watercolor abstract- I liked it, but I think if I tried acrylic on canvas his way mine would look like mud! I have always been realistic in style for sketching, watercolor and painting. So as to understanding abstract, I think it is more intuitive and not representative. :) But that painting you referenced- umm, ugh. I liked this one better.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  3. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

What ride is this??? Holy cow. You wouldn’t get me within a mile of it!!!! :cornfused:faint2

AnneofAlamo likes this.
  4. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

We got a llama and a fox - we got them started and I hope to get back to them this weekend!

QuiltyMom likes this.