Your Butterfly Moment

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Rachel Jefferies, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

This collection was inspired by my son, who was five when I created this. He had just learnt about the journey from caterpillar to butterfly at school. Every night before he went to sleep he would ask me to snuggle with him in his bed and to talk to him about butterflies.

I have two Special Offers in the shop today for our 24 hour Something Old Something New Sale, purchase them before the end of today to take advantage of the Sale Price!

You can grab my Wings Unfolded Mixed Media Artistry and Mixed Media Paperie at 50% off and my Creative Team have made some new creations to inspire you!

This just shows how versatile this Kit is, from stories about Kindergarden graduations, personal pages about transformations, scrapbooking scenic and urban photos, new adventures in life to Hybrid Art Journaling this Kit lends itself to a broad range of artistic expression!

Polly's Karen, Sherri and team members Marilyn, Alina, Yin, Marijke, and Anita have these pages to share with you.

wings unfolded 800 1.jpg
    wings unfolded 800 2.jpg
    Rachel-Jefferies_2020-07_July_SOSN_0701_Wings-Unfolded_web.jpg

Coming soon - my July 2020 BYOC Collection :beat
    rjefferies-thisisnowsneak-web.jpg

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  2. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

One of my favorite designs of yours! And the CT pages are stunning.
    ETA: Here's one page from me from last year, still of my favorites.
    [​IMG]

mrsashbaugh likes this.
  3. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

@cinderella thats a stunning page!! Thank you for sharing!!

cinderella likes this.
  4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

What a cool memory with your son loving to hear about butterflies! I love it! And I miss when my boys used to like to snuggle before bed every night!

5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Wings Unfolded is one of my favorite kits of yours too, Rachel. That is a sweet story about the butterflies. Love the inspiration from the CT!