Apologies and THANK YOU.....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by MrsPeel, May 25, 2020.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

...and this is why The Pad is unlike any other scrap place.... (trust me, I used to be in 16 CTs, I have been literally EVERYWHERE before I made The Pad my scrap home!!!)

LOVE you with all my heart!!!!!! thank YOU thank YOU so so much for your kind words, your prayers, for bring here for each other......!!!!

I am going to be scrapping a bit for BYOC (you will SOOOOoooooo LOVE what is coming!!!! I saw part of it.... :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:beat:beat:beat:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

and hope to be around more after Thursday .....

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for being here

[​IMG]

@littlekiwi @RJMJ @HeatherB @flowersgal @BevG @carrie1977 @jagruti patel @umyesh @Dalis @cinderella @Cherylndesigns @AJK @Lisa B @patsyt @IntenseMagic @LeeAndra @KarenW @A-M

you know how special you all are!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:beat:beat:beat:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

JenEm, umyesh and cinderella like this.
  2. ajm

ajm Well-Known Member

So sorry for you..., hope you and your daughter will feel better soon. Big hug!:heartlub

3. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

I'm sad Cynthia @MrsPeel to read this news. Take good care of yourself and Sarita, I wish you well soon ♥️

4. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Ah, Cynthia, I've been admiring your art and drawings immensely. I didn't realize it was for a moment to unplug per the doctor. I do miss you around these parts def! I love the idea of the glasses Kayla mentioned! I hope they work. Sending love and hugs!

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

It's good to hear from you Cynthia! I'm so sorry that you both are having such a rough time. I hope that you both improve and feel better soon. I'm glad you're listening to your doctors and taking time off screens when you need to. we'll always be here when it's safe for you to come visit here. :agree I'm loving seeing your amazing drawings on Facebook too! You are so talented!

6. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Have enjoyed your drawings very much! Glad that you two are on the mend and look forward to seeing your BYOC LOs. It's not the same here when you are missing.

7. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

XO and big hugs Cynthia.. Feel better my dear! Glad you can pop in now and again :)

8. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Hugs hugs hugs Cynthia! Oh sweet lady being unwell and with Sarita poorly too. Not Good At All. But sending you love and ~~~~> a zinger of wellness! Rest those eyes and heart. It will resolve in time and rest. :heartlub:wubb:heartlub

9. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Ah sweet one! I too have been loving your drawings. Can't wait to see what you come up with for BYOC!

10. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I've been wondering about you. Hugs! I'm sorry you both haven't been feeling good! That's tough, and it's definitely a different emotional hurt when we see our child hurting in any way. Hugs!

11. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

[​IMG] [​IMG]missing you, but dont sweat it
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    try to pamper your self a bit.

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  12. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

So sorry you have both been dealing with health issues. Lots of love and prayers for you the two of you. :beat

13. LynnZant

LynnZant Well-Known Member

I hope you both feel better soon. Take care!

14. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

Not seeing you here lately made me suspicious that all has not been well...so I've prayed for you both, not even knowing that Sarita has been so ill too. Will continue to uphold you before The Throne.

kimingvtx and Cherylndesigns like this.
  15. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@MrsPeel I've been absent as well, just busy, no health issues. I'm so glad you have been able to update us. Hoping that you and Sarita both will feel better.

Both my DH and I have a product that adheres (permanently) to the computer screen that is supposed to stop damage to your eyes and health. It blocks the blue light. It is made by a company called Reticare. According to the literature, it protects the eyes from permanent retina damage, reduces headaches and itchy eyes, reduces sleep disorders. It cost around $50 USD when we bought it several years ago, so I'm sure the price has gone up. I don't know if it is available in the UK, but it might be something you can look into??? They have it in various sizes. It has very good reviews. We both feel safer using it. DH's eyes used to water terribly when he would spend an hour or so on the computer. He's not complained one bit since we adhered it to his screen.

16. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

Oh Cynthia HUGS!!!! I haven't been on here much due to work. I'm so sorry that you and Sarita are having a rough time with illness! I know how it is when one of our kids is sick....we feel for them too! I hope you are getting rest and will both be feeling better soon!

17. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

18. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

So sorry to hear that you have both been sick. Seeing the ones around us suffer from sickness is harder to bear than our own pains. Hoping that you are both improving. (((Hugs)))