Apologies and THANK YOU.....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by MrsPeel, May 25, 2020.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

My dear dear ladies,
    I'm trying to get back, but I thought I give you a bit of info, so you know I do love you, miss you and will try to get back to everyone as much as possible.
    we have been very unwell, both Sarita (DD) and myself have been physically ill with different stuff (nothing to do with the virus) and I was told I needed to unplug, as my sight was also suffering and the migraines were unbearable.... I am used to chronic illness, but when my daughter is ill I suffer hers 100 times more than all my conditions put together....
    so, HUGE apologies that I couldn't be here since the Monday after iNSD, I had a horrible day that Monday.... I'm lucky our doctor is amazing and she got me the Cardio Nurses to come over to our place, but she said no screen ... so Sarita turned my computers off...she knows I can't read on my phone so she let me have that on (I know some of you who are on Instagram & Facebook have seen the doodling I have been doing, thank God we have sunny days here and we have communal gardens and my bedroom is super well lit during the day!

My doctor has allowed me to be on screen a bit now, so I will be trying to manage time, may not be able to get back to everyone very soon, but will try my very best, just bear with me :)
    Also Kayla @keepscrappin has just told me about some blue light filter glasses so I will be talking to my doctor about it on Thursday (I am going to have a pneumococcal vaccine, some blood tests again, an ECG and all those 3000 things they check me for every time!!!) hoping that will allow me a bit more time on the computer.

A HUGE Thank YOU to everyone who is always giving me support, the ones of you who have gotten in touch with Sarita and in general, I wont name names because so many of you are part of my heart, it would take me ages and I rather use the time on screen to go catch up with your galleries asap.

Love you dearly!!!!!!!!

Karen, keepscrappin, KarenW and 4 others like this.
  2. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Hugs @MrsPeel, hope things improve for you soon.

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

@MrsPeel ...My Dearest Friend...I Miss You So Much!...My Heart Aches For You & Sarita!!!...I So Understand Where You Are Coming From...I Myself...Haven't Been Too Well In The Last Few Weeks...My Migraines Have Been A Problem Too...I Just Saw Those Glasses On Line The Other Day [About Blocking The Blue Light...]...I'd Be Interested In Them Too...I've Had To Take Some Days Off Here Just To Recharge...I Have An Over Sensitivity To Bright Light Sometimes...It Gives Me Headaches & Makes Me Tired Too...But I've Also Had My Own Health Problems To Deal With Too & Even Now...But I'm Not Gonna Get Into That Here In The Open Forum...And You Need To Focus On You & Sarita Right Now...Your Big Heart & Kind Spirit Has Guided Me Along My Journey In So Many Ways...If There is Anything I Can Do For You Or Sarita...Please Let Me Know...You Have All My Heart/Strength & Prayers...I Will Be Thinking About You & Sarita...[As I Always Do...]...Take Care Both Of You!...And Be The Strong Woman I Know That You Are...Together Collectively...I Think Everyone Here At The Lilypad Feels The Same Way About You As I Do...We All Love & Admire You!...Here's Wishing You Both A Speedy Recovery...Take Your Time...& Get Back To Us When You Can...Always In My Thoughts!...Hearts & Hugs!...And All My Love Too!!!...Sincerely Always,Rhonda...:heartslub...:heartslub...:heartslub...

MrsPeel and Lisa B like this.
  4. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

We all miss you dearly, Cynthia, and looking forward to when you are able to be back full time. Take care of yourself!

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

Take care of yourself, dear friend, and obey the doctor's orders so you will be better soon. I'm enjoying your drawings when you post them on Facebook. Hope Sarita bounces back quickly from her illness. We love you here. Sending lots of virtual hugs your way.

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

So good to hear from you! Take care dear and come visit with us when you can. I have really enjoyed your drawings.

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

You and your daughter are always in my thoughts. I'm so sorry you both have been unwell. :bk

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

Oh Cynthia! Do take care and hoping for a speedy recovery! Sending hugs to you and Sarita!

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Thanks for the update Cynthia. Wishing you both well!

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Take your time, call me any time!

MrsPeel and Cherylndesigns like this.
  11. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thinking of you always... I hope you both feel better soon.
    I miss seeing your pages here, but I do enjoy your drawings on Instagram.

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Love you SO much MY SISTER!! I've been trying to keep up with your art and I can tell that it's a great emotional outlet for you. Keep it up when you can, but rest your eyes and your head. I hate to hear that Serita is down, too!! You two just help each other out and at least you're getting some good home care. Miss you so much and will stay up with you on Instagram and FB. Lots of love and huge hugs to you both!! :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I second this - you have my number, My Love. :bk:bk

MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
  14. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. Lisa B

Lisa B What am I supposed to do with all this chalk?

You are a ray of sunshine at the Pad and always missed! Prayers for healing!!! My prescription glasses have the blue screen glaze and it helps. I also have ordered reading glasses with the blue screen glaze from Amazon. Hugs to you both during this trying time!!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  16. patsyt

patsyt Loop-de-loops? Not a fan!

I have been loving your art on FB! You are so talented. I am so sad to hear that you are having even more problems and that Sarita is not feeling well. It's so much harder on us when our kids are not doing well than when we are not. Take care of yourself and, hopefully, you will be allowed to have more screen time soon! Hugs!

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Love you, dear lady! You know you always have family here :heartslub

MrsPeel likes this.
  18. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've both been sick. I've been enjoying your drawings (you should sell them as coloring pages as they are that good!) and I hope you continue to get better and stronger so you can come play & scrap with us.

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

Love and hugs Cynthia! I hope you and Sarita improve soon - your doodles are beautiful and make me smile every time I see them on Insta!
    :heartslub

MrsPeel likes this.
  20. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

@MrsPeel Cynthia, I will be keeping you close in prayer.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.