iPad question

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by lm44west, May 16, 2020.

1. lm44west

lm44west All You Need is Ice Cream

I downloaded recent purchases to my iPad. When I click on the zipped file it tells me I don’t have permission to open. I’ve done the same thing with other zip files that I’ve purchased from other sites without any problem. Do you have any suggestions. Thank you

2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I'm not an iPad expert, but I'm just wondering if you're just opening up the zip as opposed to unzipping it? I think the iPad will allow you access to zipped files without opening them, unless there are zipped files within a zipped file. Maybe that's the problem?

I'm gonna tag a few individuals that may be able to help you with your issue to see if they have some suggestions as I know they have mentioned using the iPad before for scrapping.

@NBK-Design @gracielou @klee73010 @cinderella @SharLamb

3. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

I am on vacation so I am just seeing this. Hope the issue has resolved for you by now. I have had problems a few times opening my zip files but it was usually due to my internet service being slow. It has been a while since it has happened and I just remember it kinda resolving itself. I don’t remember doing anything special to fix it. Sorry that I am not able to help beyond that.