WINNER! | COMMENT AND WIN! | Dandelion Days!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by ForeverJoy, May 14, 2020.

1. ForeverJoy

ForeverJoy Swimming in the big tank

:beat
    Sunny dandelions are one of the sweetest gifts a mama can get- don't you think?

Dandelion Days was my first design here at TLP! The original still holds a special place in my heart- but I wanted to do a 2.0 version with new colors and a fresh new vibe! It will be on in the ForeverJoy shop tomorrow!

Let's have a little fun! COMMENT HERE about how you could see yourself crafting your JOY with this new design- and one JOYMAKER will be randomly chosen to WIN the design today at 5pm!
    DANDELION-PEEK-GIF.gif

Vrielinkie likes this.
  2. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

OMG!...Who Doesn't Love Wonderful Spring Florals!...Yellow & Blue Are One Of My Favorite Color Combos...This Looks So Adorable!...I Used To Pick Dandelions For My Mom When I Was Younger...How Fun Would It Be To Have This Sweet Kit!...Scrapping Mother's Day Pics Would Be A Great Place To Start With This Kit...Spring Garden Pics...Fields Of Flowers...Sunshiny Days Spent Outside Enjoying The Sun...Free Flowing Summer Dresses Blowing In The Gentle Breeze...Riding Summer Bicycles...Carefree Days At The Cottage...I Could Go On...Can't Wait To See The Whole Kit!...Thanks For The Chance To Win!...I'm In Love With The Preview Already...I'm So Ready For Spring!...:heartlub...

ForeverJoy likes this.
  3. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Dandelions or wildflowers, you decide. :-) Our grass is currently studded with these little gems. And since we are shelter in place, my current pics are taken in my yard.

ForeverJoy likes this.
  4. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

OMG! I love yellow! This would be perfect for summer pictures! We are getting snow in May and I can't wait for warmer weather! Thanks for the chance!

ForeverJoy likes this.
  5. familyhistoryscrapper

familyhistoryscrapper Once upon a time there was this dragon ...

Oh! Such a wonderful kit! I love the kangaroo mom and baby. I would love to scrap photos of my kids and I together doing things with this kit! Can't wait for the big reveal this weekend!

ForeverJoy likes this.
  6. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

So cute! I want to sing little bunny foo foo. This would be great for a page of my 2 year old niece.

ForeverJoy likes this.
  7. Ruthe14

Ruthe14 Branch Manager of my family

I so love all the yellow flowers and the darling kangaroo's.....just feel the joy of motherhood in this. I could use this for so many things....moms, grandkids, gardens...love the feel of this...just adorable.

ForeverJoy likes this.
  8. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

Oh my! Dandelions are a hot button issue with my husband. We have so many of them! I love them, but he gets so mad when he sees me or the kids blowing the seeds to make wishes. I'd rather have dandelions and clover in my yard than a lawn-full of perfect grass.

ForeverJoy and Angela Toucan like this.
  9. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

how adorably sweet is that little roo! Fabulous colours, and dandelions fill our front lawn in the summer. It looks like I could use this for fun in the garden, and some out door joy pages.

ForeverJoy likes this.
  10. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

I think this kit would be perfect for scrapping pictures of how we are transforming our veggie garden this year. We've already added a fence, a raised bed, and have more plans to make it a pretty and edible area in our yard!

ForeverJoy likes this.
  11. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

I’m so excited for this! The sneak looks beautiful. I have the original Dandelion Days and I have made good use of it. My kids are always bringing me “flower bouquets” from outside and I even have these pictures from last year of some my daughter picked me that have been begging to be scrapped. I’m thinking I have found the perfect kit to finally get them scrapped! Thanks for the chance.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ETA: I really hope those kangaroos are included because they remind me of the book I used to read to my oldest daughter all the time. It was our favorite story
    [​IMG]

I also just remembered these dandelion macro photos I took while practicing macro with my iPhone during this quarantine time. I am going to get some good use from this kit
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  12. ForeverJoy

Thank you! Yellow and blue is one of my fave combinations too!

:giggle you have your garden growing already!

I am SO ready for full time warm sunshine!

Thank you!! I am IN LOVE with them too!

:giggle Now that so is in my head!

:beat THAT was the motivation behind it

:hi5 me too!

Yes! :beat

We just got our baby tomatoes! I can't wait for summer veggies!

These are GORGEOUS photos!! :beat Just stunning!

3BluEyedBabies, gracielou and mcurtt like this.
  13. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

We will be great-grandparents for the first time in a couple of months bringing much joy into our lives. I'd love those cute kangaroos and those cheerful yellows for use with baby photos. And, it's a boy so the blues would be well used too.

Angela Toucan and ForeverJoy like this.
  14. ForeverJoy

and yes @gracielou ! The Roos are most definitely included in the kit!

I was taking the design out for a test drive- something i try and do with each kit to be sure it's "user friendly" - here's an early peek at this mini in action. This is my little guy Liam :beat

liam.jpg

busywoman139 and Angela Toucan like this.
  15. ForeverJoy

That's AWESOME news!! :beat Congrats!!!

16. Toucanettes

Toucanettes Active Member

hey this is Joy!!!
    I could see myself using the kit for a page on favourites (yellow is my favourite colour) or joy, or anything to do with summer.
    I would definitely see myself using it as I love the colour scheme and the cute kangaroos!!!

ForeverJoy likes this.
  17. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Renne, you are so sweet giving away one of this precious kit! You ladies will be in awe at the sweetness and brightness this kit brings!

ForeverJoy likes this.
  18. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

Although I admit I'd prefer a dandelion-free lawn, they still make me smile. I wish I had photos of the dandelion bouquets my children brought me when they were little. I got smarter in my old age and now photograph and scrap any "weed" bouquet my grandchildren offer. I so associate them with the grands, but they are a metaphor (or more) of life. Love the Winnie-the-Pooh (or one of his friends?) quote about weeds being flowers too, once you get to know them. Just did an artsy page including the quote about choosing to call them wild flowers rather than weeds. Thanks for the chance to win this adorable kit.

ForeverJoy likes this.
  19. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

What a cute kit! I love photographing dandelions and this would be a fun way to tell that story! I also love the colors for telling some stories of my son (I tend to load up with kits more aligned with my daughters' personality!)

ForeverJoy likes this.
  20. dbregant

dbregant Well-Known Member

My daughter just celebrated her first Mother's day and I think this would be a stunning kit to scrap her precious 'firsts'!

ForeverJoy likes this.