WINNER ANNOUNCED! CLOSED - Gallery Show and Tell Challenge | iNSD 2020

Discussion in 'iNSD 2020 Party Pad' started by FarrahJobling, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

this one - because I luv penguins.
    [​IMG]

2. Cinzia

Cinzia Well-Known Member

316976-9e4e28095a6a724d02f59694601c0daf-1.jpg

This one because I love the art doll. She is gorgeous.

3. jjpederson125

jjpederson125 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Because I love to see her this happy doing what she loves!

4. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I love this song, it's bittersweet, and I'm happy to have the perfect bundle to scrap it.
    More info in credits
    [​IMG]

5. krutch1000

krutch1000 Well-Known Member

6. AnotherAmanda

AnotherAmanda Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I love all the photos of Ben growing up while taking his Kindermusik classes and I love the messy page but that it still has order. It was fun to make.

ysbgo likes this.
  7. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

This was a real challenge but I finally picked this one because its of one of my favorite places and favorite summer activities. I also wrote the journaling immediately after returning from the kayak ride.
    [​IMG]

8. tlcd1961

tlcd1961 Well-Known Member

This layout is one of my all-time favorites. It was very simple and only took a few minutes to create. It has a lot of emotional impact for me. The photo was taken before I was born. (I am a lot younger than my siblings.) This is my oldest sister with my parents. They are all gone now. I like to envision them walking down the road together.
    [​IMG]

9. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

This is still one of my all-time favourites. I ran the Digi Dare for this and I love how my page turned out. It took a lot of work, the game board is from scratch and so are some of the doodles.
    [​IMG]

10. Sunberry2

Sunberry2 Full of secret tidbits

ysbgo likes this.
  11. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

So many gorgeous pages in this thread. :beat

This was an interesting exercise, and a tough choice for me. Some of my most favorite pages have been inspired by challenges I have participated in here at The Pad. I picked this one because both photos were taken on the same beach, and I love the transition between photos. :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2020
    ysbgo likes this.
  12. chai

chai Love to make a racket!

[​IMG]

It is hard to choose one. I selected this one because after all of these years it portrays the moment so well. There's something about the bright colors, shapes and doodles that just feels right.

13. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

I choose this because for one, after the loss of my brother, scrapbooking was my outlet to let go of the grief. I did it for the monthly muse challenges and it was exactly what I wanted to show- the broken heart stapled, the yellow flower that is dying, like my heart, and the journaling that grabs your attention in the stitched circle. Also, I find using the M3 kits are very challenging using different designers products. This layout turned out just the way I wanted. It was the art journaling page I wanted to show.
    [​IMG]

tania likes this.
  14. tania

tania Clap Hands, Save Fairies

I picked the first layout I uploaded here, not only is it one of my fav layouts but one of my fav photos too, I submitted the photo (not the whole page) to our Parks & Rec department for a community photo contest showcasing the local parks and my cutie was featured on the front page of the Parks&Rec catalog that year.

[​IMG]

15. Joan K

Joan K Maybe I'll just grow down

I used this one as the cover of an album of layouts. It was a technique challenge during MOC 6 (2018). I love the feeling of serenity that I get looking at it. I am reminded of how fortunate I am to live with beauty like this every day.
    [​IMG]

16. ScrappyShan

ScrappyShan New Member

Of course I like this layout because it shows a rare time that my boys are actually getting along (lol). However, I also like it because I couldn't decide which cute paper to use from this kit, so this let me showcase several of them!

[​IMG]

17. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Thank you , for making me look through my gallery. I thought my style had not changed much, but boy it has. This is one of my favourite pages, not just because I really like the impact of the light house, but also because it was a near perfect day.
    [​IMG]

18. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Picking Just One Of My Favorite Layouts Would Be impossible For Me To Do!...But Recently I Have Been Doing A Lot More Experimenting With Templates..And Because Of Another Recent Challenge...I Realized That I Sucked At Drop Shadows & Styles...@FarrahJobling Actually Gave Me The Push I Needed To Learn How To Do Drop Shadows Better & Use Styles Properly...So To That End...This Particular Layout Was A Recent Milestone Of Sorts...It Was Only The 3rd Or 4th Time That I Had Created An Entire Layout In PSE 19...& Using A Proper! Template...No Less!...And Also Only A Handful Of Times That I Applied Text In PSD Properly...And Especially With The Use Of One Of My Designer Heroes Wonderful Templates!!!... @Rachel Jefferies & Using Styles/Gradients/Drop Shadows/Glows & Strokes...All Of Which Are Featured In This Layout...And It Also Showcases My Quirky Sense Of Humor!...And It Was Chosen As A Froggy Favorite! For April & Was Also Showcased On The Lilypad Blog As A "Gallery Standout" For April...And This Layout Has The Most Comments Than Any Other Layout In My Gallery To Date...But It Represents So Much More Than That...It Represents How Much I've Grown As A Scrapper/As An Artist...& How Much Time I Spent Teaching Myself New Techniques & Learning From All My Mistakes/Persevering & Taking My Layouts To The Next Creative Level [For Me Personally!!!...] That Is!...I'm So Very Proud Of All The Techniques I Used Here! & How I Have Become More Accustomed To Doing All Kinds Of Interesting Things With Photos & Have Given Me The Ability To Be More Creative With Said Photos!...It Is One Of My Most Favorite Things To Do...Well Next To BLENDING!!!...That Is!!!...Blending Is My Everything!!!...Thanks! To Everyone Who Came & Left A Comment Or A Like!...It Really Means/Meant So So Much To Me!!!...:bk...

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    Lisa B likes this.
  19. dailydwelling

dailydwelling Confidently cooking and creating

20. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I started to go back through my gallery but remembered how much I liked this recent one as it really captured the mood I felt. I had dinner with my son and dil in early December and while they were both very stressed and unhappy with their respective jobs, I'd have no idea that the next day I'd learn they were breaking up after 11 years together. My heart was broken for them.

[​IMG]