How many times for a kit?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by gracielou, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Lisa B

Lisa B What am I supposed to do with all this chalk?

2. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

sounds fun! Can’t wait to see.

3. Tracie Stroud

Tracie Stroud Active Member

I mix and match a lot too, especially with BYOC. I think 3 or 4 times is probably the max I've used any kit.

gracielou and Lisa B like this.
  4. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

5. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

6. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

I kissed the frog!!! :) Thanks so much!! Woohoo!!!!

michelepixels likes this.
  7. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I do have kits that I haven't scrapped with yet, but I also have kits that are go-to kits that I use over & over again

8. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

I mix and match, but one thing is certain , over 50percent of my scrapbook pages has a least 1paper from Amy Wolffs mega solid packs , I own them all,they are the most versatile papers out there.
    There are a few favourite Lynn Grieveson kits too,that seem to sneak an element or two into most pages,Birdseed and light me Home are the most used, and Forresier too,plus some of her patterned papers. ,
    NBK Romance or Romantic,plus any of her floral ones ,and I really wish Kate Hadfield was still here, because her 9to5 ,Book worms, and also All the Everydays kits have to be my most used of all time, when it comes to single elements.
    The kits I bought and never used....let's not talk about them....a fair few, enough said.

9. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I have bought kits that I've rarely used, but on the flip side, I've bought kits that I've used over and over. I'm not a "kit scrapper" ordinarily, so sometimes I use multiple kits on one layout.

10. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I delete 80% of the kits I get after one use. To be fair, they are almost all CT kits so I'm not paying for them and I might feel differently if I had bought them all.

I sometimes use Christmas kits over again in my yearly Countdown to Christmas album. I have one favorite designer that I keep all of her kits no matter what so a few of those have been reused but otherwise... nah. I do have favorite element packs & alphas (and some of those are more than 10 years old) that I will add to pages.

Now that I have my new laptop (and once my EHD is repaired), I'm looking forward to setting up biancka's (not sure if she posts here or not?!) DigiScrap Catalog program so I can do more mixing and matching on my pages.

gracielou likes this.
  11. KELLIE R GUZMAN

KELLIE R GUZMAN Well-Known Member

I have used one kit 6 times with no mix and match. But I too will mix and match and have used items multiple times.

gracielou likes this.