Multiple issues with site

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by gwany1999, May 2, 2020.

1. gwany1999

gwany1999 Worst Cooks in America - I watch it, I live it

While I know it's INSD I am having multiple issues with site. I purchased the buy my store of Mommyish and one collection from Bella Gypsy. After paying with paypal, I got an error returning to the store. I had to log back in and get through to my order history. When I tried downloading i get a MySQL Server error.

Paypal Took my money...any help would be greatly appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Hope I didn't break the site! :giggle Hopefully @lmccandless can help you out.

3. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I think the site is just overwhelmed. I'm having some issues too. You should have received a download links email from the site. You can use that to download your purchases once the store isn't so bogged down (instead of having to navigate to each order).

4. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I have got several of those errors but when I hit Refresh it would work. Have not tried to make a purchase yet.

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I know that @lmccandless is aware of the site having issues. She's been working with it and her web man today to try to keep it running smooth for us.

Go in and try to download again and see if it's working.

6. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Everything should be running very smoothly now. Thanks for your patience while Jason and I put some fixes in place. You all are downloading like crazy today!! Happy NSD!!

bestcee, Karen, bellbird and 3 others like this.
  7. Tracie Stroud

Tracie Stroud Active Member

I got that a few times today too. If you go back through your account and look at your order history, your download links will probably be there as well. :)

bellbird likes this.
  8. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

this place has really been hopping
    [​IMG]

9. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Bart... here is nice wet juicy kiss for you..... [​IMG]

10. gwany1999

gwany1999 Worst Cooks in America - I watch it, I live it

Thanks everyone. At least the issues are for a good reason. I was able to get my download links. The only one issue is that the item from Mommyish
    iNSD 2020 Style Bundle CU/PU
    gives me an error when I try to download. Everything else is good. Thanks again ladies for your quick reply.

11. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Try downloading it again. It may have been at a busy time. The internet has been bombarded with extra traffic during the pandemic. I got an email from my internet service provider that there was a malicious internet attack yesterday that caused havoc throughout the internet and brought down several servers and that’s why our internet had been so slow and spotty yesterday.

12. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’ve noticed things online are much slower and occasionally throw up an error message or server issue notice but like @keepscrappin said it could just be from the extra load both here at TLP and in general with the pandemic that you’ve had issues. It’s one reason aI shop off peak at least by NZ time so that I’m only dealing with TLP craziness in the shop and not my internet service as well.

13. tw1717

tw1717 Pretty in Pink

I am still having trouble downloading mommyish iNSD style bundle for $8 that I purchased yesterday. I have tried multiple times even within the last few minutes...it says ZERO in the zip. It's the only item I cannot download. Can someone check into this?

Thank you for all your are doing!

14. tw1717

tw1717 Pretty in Pink

Same here. It's the only thing I cannot DL either....and enjoy your buy the store! Love mommyish goodies.

15. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Let's tag Leah so she can check the download is where it belongs. @mommyish I'm sure she'll get you fixed up! :agree

lmccandless likes this.
  16. lmccandless

I had Leah separate the downloads into individual files. This will work now under your original link.

Karen likes this.
  17. lmccandless

Already fixed! :)

Karen likes this.
  18. tw1717

tw1717 Pretty in Pink

WOOHOO! Thank you so much!

Karen likes this.