WINNER ANNOUNCED! CLOSED - Gallery Show and Tell Challenge | iNSD 2020

Discussion in 'iNSD 2020 Party Pad' started by FarrahJobling, Apr 30, 2020.

1. disneysheryl65

disneysheryl65 Snoring in perfect pitch

I think this one. The challenge pushed me to design my page in a more interesting way. I have tons of photos of this walk and would have just put them on a pocket page all lined up (like I did for the facing page - haha!)

[​IMG]

Annsofie and bellbird like this.
  2. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

I seem to keep choosing this one when asked for a favorite. It was quite a challenge for me when asked to do it, but I absolutely loved how it turned out. It was a reminder to me that even though sometimes instructions on challenges sound intimidating or not like something I want to do, the end result can be something you really like. (pretty much just like life!)

[​IMG]

Annsofie and bellbird like this.
  3. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

I have so many favorites -- there are the funny ones, the ones where I was in some special place, some special occasions, some with a message that is dear to my heart ... like asking about a favorite child. Ultimately I chose one that included a lot of family, recorded some special news and was a bit non-traditional in the colors.

[​IMG]

4. patsyt

patsyt Loop-de-loops? Not a fan!

I'm usually a big critic of my pages but this year for MOC I really ended up loving quite a few of them. But nothing beats the page I made using what my husband and I call the original selfie. We took the photo in 1970 at Sea World in San Diego using a Kodak Instamatic camera. I always just loved the photo but never could find the right products to scrap it until the Snapshots (The Photos) kit came out. I've made pages that were more elaborate and probably better pages but this one makes me smile every time I see it so I'm choosing it as my favorite. (Besides it has a photo with my very favorite person in the world standing next to me!)

[​IMG]

Lisa B, rlucasmn, Annsofie and 2 others like this.
  5. Juliestcyr

Juliestcyr Grammar nerd and proud of it

I love this because I feel like I got some good story and details in there. It's got paper layers, lots of depth and texture, and it's a little bit messy. [​IMG]

Lisa B, Annsofie and bellbird like this.
  6. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

This is partly painful. I cannot choose a favorite. I love all 795 of my pages in the TLP gallery. :D But it was also enjoyable taking a trip down memory lane. I decided to call this one my favorite for this game. It's nearly 3 years old but I was at a height of my digiscrapping then, both in the amount I was creating and how much time and effort I was able to put into my pages. I love how colorful and meaningful this page is. And that I designed it myself (even if it was inspired by another page). I think it's nicely balanced, pleasing to the eye.
    [​IMG]

7. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

8. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

At the end of the year, I like to go back and look at what I created. I do that for personal growth within my art. I critique myself...but also give myself praise. HalfWay made my top 15 from 2019. It is humorous; but also VERY introspective. The picture is of me, taken from the Trick Art Museum in Seoul, Korea. The feeling is....I'm half way between everything I imaged and dreamed. But, pesky life keeps getting in the way. I also find it difficult juggling what I want to do (art) and what I need to do (career). The paintbrush obviously represents art. The lightbulb represents science and education. I do love science and I'm a life long learner. But is difficult balancing fun and work.

And yes, I extracted my head, made it bigger like a bobble doll, then plopped it back on. Ha, ha! I do have a big head though. Its all my brains I'm housing. :rofl

[​IMG]

Lisa B, rlucasmn and Annsofie like this.
  9. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

I kissed the FROG!!!! My first kiss!!! (this insd)

10. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

My gallery is small and this was still hard for me!
    I'm going with this one because it challenged me with photography:
    [​IMG]

Lisa B and Annsofie like this.
  11. scrappin2girls

scrappin2girls Well-Known Member

It was a hard choice but I'm gonna go with this one. I love everything about how this layout turned out. I really like the magazine challenge and I felt like I really pulled it off. [​IMG]

Annsofie likes this.
  12. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

You have summed up now I feel about so many pages, especially from MOCs past!

rlucasmn and tinkerbell1112 like this.
  13. silent ranks

silent ranks Don't forget to turn back around

There's are lot of me in this LO. It seems simple enough. A favourite book and a cool lamp but there is so much more.
    [​IMG]

Annsofie likes this.
  14. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

This is one of my favourites because it shows my partner so happy on holiday. This was a day we will remember. Walking barefoot in fields of wildflowers. This is something we cannot do in Australia.

[​IMG]

Annsofie likes this.
  15. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

It was really hard to pick, but I came back to this one. It was for a slow speed scrap so there were design/elements restrictions (I think) and I'm really proud of the fact that I DIDN'T USE A TEMPLATE which is rare for me. It also uses my fave ever TLP Collab, of Wishes Hopes and Dreams. It's so pretty and dreamy, much like my daughter!

[​IMG]

16. CathQuillScrap

CathQuillScrap I suspect foul play...

Sooooooooooo hard to narrow it down to just one... when I look through my gallery I can remember making each layout and enjoying them all. I think at the moment this one is my fav... it's blue (yes most of my pages are blue as it's my favourite colour!), has my son on it and has lots of papers and ink but is not overpowering... still pretty simple.
    [​IMG]

17. mnjenlittle

mnjenlittle Dewey Decimal, I love you!

I loved working with these photos! The summer of 2012 was crazy with the number of caterpillars my husband found out on walks. lol We had over 20 hatch all before July! It felt a little insane. hahaha As for the layout itself, I love these butterfly elements and how well the colors of this kit went with my daughter's shirt!
    [​IMG]

18. swtonscrappn

swtonscrappn Purple. The answer is always purple.

[​IMG]
    This is my favorite layout for 2 reasons. 1) This is the epitome of my husband at Disneyland--a churro and a coffee and he's having the best time of his life. 2) This is one of my earliest digital scrapbooking pages and I loved how it just came together..everything is just perfect in it.

19. rlucasmn

rlucasmn Headed to Craigh na Dun... and beyond

It came down to several for me; however, I noticed they all had a common theme. Blending photos into the background. While these types of pages take me the longest to create, I'm always so pleased with how they turn out. I chose this as my favorite, though, as it really took me out of my comfort zone by making me stay with the white on white theme and to stretch through several techniques to make the final page.

[​IMG]

20. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

This one because the photo so captures the personalities of my children. And it was a spontaneous picture that they asked to be taken. Insert warm smile and memories here.
    [​IMG]