Can’t see kits in store.

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by gracielou, May 1, 2020.

1. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

Was hoping someone could help me. I am browsing on safari with an iPad Pro. Have been able to see everything fine until this morning and now this is all I get for the store
    8F342A1C-3D2C-4216-870F-1D8040B8D7B2.png

None of the photos show up for me and even if I click on the individual products there are no pictures. I tried clearing my history and rebooting my iPad but nothing. I am so confused because it was working fine one minute this morning then when I came back to it it has been like this ever since. I really want to shop but I can’t see anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

eta: this is also the only store that this is happening to me at. All the other places I visit show up like normal.

2. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

Never mind. I updated my iOS and now I am back up and running and fixed. Off to shop.

3. kendrawalter

kendrawalter Well-Known Member

I had this issue too when using safari. I just switched to using chrome as my browser and everything was working there. I haven't updated yet but I guess I should! lol

4. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

That has happened very randomly and occasionally. I also use Safari. Fortunately it would correct itself when I just reloaded the page. I hope I don't have to switch to Chrome because when I look at the forum on Chrome it doesn't differentiate between threads I've read and have yet to read like it does on Safari, and I make use of that feature even more!

5. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I seem to find that issue, whether on Safari or in emails, usually resolves when I clear out my cache or emails.