APRIL Froggy Favorites!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Mar 31, 2020.

1. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I absolutely love this one of Luly's @lulyg14 the adorable photos of her little one in a photo session and the contrast of the one photo of central focus in b/w. The clean composition and accenting elements really pop against the photo to let those wonderful photos shine. Absolutely love this!!! Seeing this page makes me smile. It breathes life and joy!
    [​IMG]

lulyg14 likes this.
  2. nun69

nun69 Active Member

this is just stunning and jumped right out at me in the gallery @RJMJ ....I love the artsy feel and her journaling just tells us how much our "normal" lives have changed because of social distancing!
    [​IMG]

3. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

@nun69 ...Hello! There New Lilypad Friend!..OMG!...This Was The Most Wonderful Surprise Today! When I Came To Check My Messages!...It Is An Honor Just To Be Nominated!!!...THANK YOU! So Very Much!!!...I Really Do Appreciate This!...:cloud9...I Don't Think Any Of Us Will Forget How All Of Our Lives Have Been Effected & Changed By Covid-19 & Social Distancing!!!...Perhaps Someday Soon...Things Will Get Back To Another Version Of "The New Normal"...:beat...

4. lulyg14

lulyg14 Testosterone Overload

Thank you! I love it when a page comes together in your head and on paper! This little beauty is such a delight in all our lives!

cfile likes this.
  5. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

The pops of red in this gorgeous page by @bjc are so striking. Love! :beat
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    RJMJ and cfile like this.
  6. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

I'm (maybe) cheating. I desperately want to scaplift this page:

[​IMG]

... and there is a challenge to pick one from a Froggy Favorite page. This is a favorite of mine! How did she do this? I'm fascinated by this. I'm doing one of my own. It will count, or not, but in the meantime, look at this page!
    [​IMG]

7. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

@sbpoet ...OMG!...You Are Such A Sweetie!...I Just Saw This!...You Didn't Tag Me! To Tell Me You Nominated Me For A Froggy Favorite!...WOW!...You Have Made My Scrappy Heart Feel So Warm & Happy!...Swelling Inside With Pride!...I'm So Grateful! & I Certainly Feel Blessed & Humbled!...

This Layout Took Quite Awhile To Complete!...It Took On So Many Different Directions & Changed A Lot During The Creative Process!...But Ultimately I Settled On This For The Final Layout Design...I'm So Glad You Like It!...I Left You A Comment On Your Wonderful Scraplift Of This Layout!!!...Thank You! So Much For Following My Work! & Liking It So Much!!!...It Means So Much!!!...:grouphug...:beat...:D...

8. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

This by @mcurtt just have to be here, it is the perfect page both for duality and for hope.
    [​IMG]

RJMJ and mcurtt like this.
  9. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Thank you, Vivi!!!!! :bk