The first thing I'm gonna do......

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by MrsPeel, Apr 2, 2020.

1. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Go and give my mom and dad a big hug!! I miss them, the kids miss them...I can't wait to hang out with my family again!

2. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

HA! Hair and nails . . . leisurely browse the craft store, go to the nursery for flowers, fly to WI to see my sister.

3. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

My mom was supposed to come for a visit this month but we had to cancel that. I cannot wait for this to be over so we can get her up to see us.

Also I have been craving ice cream from my favorite ice cream shop soooooooo much. I am sure it will taste better than ever when I get to have it again.

4. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I want to be with my family and have a big dinner and just love on all of them.

I want to get my nails and my hair done.

I want to go to the craft stores and just walk around. It's a thing Olivia and I always did together. We're still together, and have our usual Happy Planner planning time, but we love shopping too! LOL

I want to go out to eat and have a date night with my hubby.

I'm like @Karen and love having the slowed down life with my kiddos home with me. I am a homebody anyway, but even I, who love staying home, am craving getting out from time to time.

Karen likes this.
  5. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I just asked my kids this question today at lunch.

Most of them replied with going and seeing their friends.
    I told them I was quite content at home with all of them (although I do miss date night with the hubby).

So, really, I just want my kids to be able to get together with their friends. They miss them terribly.

We will probably have friends over every day for a month!

Oh - the LIBRARY - I miss putting books on hold and having lots of new picture books to read to the kids.

mary kate likes this.
  6. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

I miss my daily walks on the beach. And afterwards, sitting at the pool reading.

AJK likes this.
  7. mary kate

mary kate Well-Known Member

The first thing I'm going to do is to go over to my sister's house, and hug my two little nephews, and then hug my sister and my BIL too. I'll bring my dog Lucas, and he will try to jump up on them to lick their faces. "He's kissing us!" my 5-year old nephew will cry, and then giggle with delight...

(I really miss my sisters.)

8. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

@MrsPeel If only we did live in the same country, there would be no need for you to force an invitation!! :heartlub:heartlub You're so kind, not too much to catch up on in my gallery, having a serious lack of mojo lately - which really stinks since I have lots of time at home to scrap now.

9. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

@Dalis Ohhhh you just had to say that, didn't you?!! HA. Now I've got Sushi on my mind...

Dalis likes this.
  10. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

Me too! Except that the little rebel inside of me doesn't want to be FORCED to stay home! LOL Hoping this is over in time for golf season. Doesn't THAT sound selfish! Of course, hugging local kids & grands is top of the list...out-of-state kids/grands in July. Haven't even met my granddaughter's new husband...they got married in a park just before the Serious Lockdown, and we weren't there.

11. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Sorry, Amanda! I am so sorry, but I want some so badly!

AJK likes this.
  12. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Ha. I know. It will be great when that is possible, right?!!! Will have to compare notes!

Dalis likes this.
  13. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

Well, today, I should have been in Italy, visiting my family. it was the plan! I still need to meet my almost 7 month old grandniece...and my fiance have never been to Europe, so our plans changed a lot.

when this is over, I want hugs, kisses, walking outside without fear and a new tattoo!!

14. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

1st I want to take my granddaughter to the orthodontist to have her 'just before virus-time' attached braces were put on adjusted! No adjustments since they went on but the payments go on of course...

On the way up I'll stop for an 1lb order of chopped chicken liver and on the way back I'll get the BIG box of sushi! 2 different places of course. And then it will be seeing friends and getting those big serious hugs!

15. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

YES!

AJK likes this.
  16. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I just want to be able to not think of masks and gloves to go out to the Grocery, although I was using sanitzer wipes before the pandemic, so that will continue.

I want to be able to go out to dinner or lunch once a month with Hubby, or go out to a movie or just go to another store other than a grocery.

I want to be able to plan a trip for an overnight.

I really don't have big plans .. I just want to do ordinary things that we take for granted, instead of planning meals and groceries for 2-3 weeks in advance... we are blessed at this time, and hope we stay this way with us staying well and healthy.

We need the healing miracle for the world fast so we can look at this time as an extremely bad dream and that we can all recover from this.

AJK and cookingmylife like this.
  17. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

hair cut
    doctors appointment, flu shot and prescriptions (I know I could get them done now but it’s not essential enough for me to risk my health)
    library
    thrift/op shopping
    see my best friend again - it’s been ages (well before all this cause I’ve been so unwell over the last 4 or so months)

18. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I don't currently *want* to hug people, but I want to see them and hang out with my friends around a fire pit. Have dinner, and a few adult beverages, and truly laugh and see them. I am not ready to think of public places yet. I will keep my circle close still after all has listed. I can't think further yet from that.

I want to visit my parents.

I want to go to my cousin - my hairdresser for a cut and color.

Further than that, I can't comprehend yet.

Karen likes this.