****WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***MONTHLY MUSE CHALLENGE - MAR- WEEK 4

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by Sokee, Mar 23, 2020.

1. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I'm back with a a second page for this week's prompt. It's mostly inspired by the surrealism of the last days.
    [​IMG]

2. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

Your inspiration brought up the changes in our interactions caused by Covid 19. I actually had to learn how to FaceTime and understood how to do it. It helps a bit, but is not the same as having human face to face contact. As much as I love doggy hugs, I so miss hugging my family.
    [​IMG]

Lisa B, wvsandy and Sokee like this.
  3. CarolynJoyce77

CarolynJoyce77 Snozberries? Who ever heard of a snozberry?!

wow what an amazing collection of layouts they are all absolutely fabulous.

Sokee likes this.
  4. CarolynJoyce77

CarolynJoyce77 Snozberries? Who ever heard of a snozberry?!

Here is my take, apart but together

[​IMG]

Sokee likes this.
  5. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

The background is a map with paint splats to represent covid 19 centers. I meant the title as a double entendre--is the disease still there and are all my friends I'm isolated from still there?
    [​IMG]

Sokee likes this.
  6. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

7. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Great Takes On This Week#4 Photo Prompt!...I Stared At The Photo For Quite Sometime Before I Decided On My Final Layout Idea...The Photo Reminded Me Of A More Innocent Time Back When I Was Much Younger...When We Pretended We Had Portable Phones...Just Like The Art Photo Prompt...Times Were Much Simpler I Think...No One Had Portable Phones [Til The 80's] & They Were Huge! & They Were Few & Far Between...Mostly People Laughed At These Clumsy Portable Objects!...Too Funny!...Little Did These People Know That Portable Phones Would Become Literally!!! People's Lives!!! & An Everyday Staple...Life Seemed Simpler...

This Layout Is Most Certainly About Covid-19...But Set Up In A More Positive Light...I Wanted To Portray The Idea That We Need To Be Kinder To Each Other & Everyone Around Us!...Less Negativity!...Especially Right Now!...We Are All In The Same Boat!...We Are All Tired,Scared & Stressed Out!...But We Need To Remain Positive! & Believe In Each Other!...& Yes!...Be Kinder To Ourselves & Everyone Around Us!...We Are All In This Together!...We All Need Love & Support & A Little Kindness Always Goes A Long Way!...

*For My Be Kind Layout-I Used:

*Kindness-Bundle-Sabrina's Creations
    *Everything Will Be OK-Valentina's Creations(1)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    Sokee likes this.
  8. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

thank you for the muse. I was inspired to use curly ribbon and string, and this photo.
    [​IMG]

Sokee likes this.
  9. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I have loved the graffiti inspiration this month!
    [​IMG]

Sokee likes this.
  10. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks so much for this month of muses, @Sokee Barbara! I had to think about this one, but here's what I finally came up with.

[​IMG]

11. caapmun

caapmun Well-Known Member

12. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Want To Send A Great Big! Thank You! Out To @Sokee For Hosting Another Wonderful MM!...I Loved All The Wonderful Art Inspired Creations Here! & All That Art That Has Inspired All Of Us!...

I Already Posted A Page Here In The Thread For This Challenge...But I Just Felt Like I Needed To Create Just One More Page!!!...With Covid-19 At The Top Of All Of Our Minds...I Wanted To Create Just One More Page Here For This Challenge...The Duality Of The Graphic Art Has Inspired This Page...Good Vs Bad...Sad Vs. Happy...Positivity Vs. Negativity...Etc...In Relation To Our Current Worldwide Crisis!...I Feel More Positive Than Ever That Things Are Gonna Get Better! & That Eventhough Things Are Really Tough Now!...I Believe In All Of Us! Very Strongly! & I Know We Will All Persevere Together!!!...In Love,Health & Positivity For A Better & Brighter Future Together!...My Layout Is Full Of Bright Happy Positive Colors & Lots Of Love-Light For Everyone!!!...May We All Be Safe & Stay In A Positive Love "Light"!...

*For My Never Lose Hope Layout-I Used:

*Hope Shines Bright-2-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
    *Covid-19-Add-On-Digital Scrapbook Ingredients(1)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  13. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

my inspiration

[​IMG]

Sokee likes this.
  14. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Congratulations to @SharLamb for being March's MM winner, you get a $5.00 coupon code, I have PM you!

I really enjoyed this month and I am already in the process of planning as I will be a host again this year at a later time!

AJK likes this.
  15. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

I SO look forward to the Monthly Muse, and this is the cherry on the cake for me! Thank you so much!

AJK likes this.
  16. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Congrats, Sharon and thanks Barbara!!

17. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Congrat Sharon ♥️