Two Mixed Media Offers in my shop this weekend!!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Rachel Jefferies, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Happy Friday to you all, how is everyone feeling?

I have New Releases today that were made to match last weeks Mixed Media Monthly collaboration. Individual packs are of course 20% off through Sunday but my Money Saving Bundle is 40% off this new release weekend!! < No coupon necessary to receive this saving, the discount will show up in your cart.

Last weeks Mixed Media Monthly is pretty much open to interpretation and is very versatile but it's very fitting for our current circumstances that we are all battling through. I already have a 'Hope Shines Bright' themed collection in my shop and I loved this theme so much and it felt so relevant to our current battles that I wanted to see this theme through a second time in brighter fresher colours so that's what I rolled with for this weeks release.

Keep reading for a sale offer on the original Hope Shines Bright Collection Too!

Hope Shines Bright 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There are lots of layouts in the shop to inspire you! Head over to check them out, here are a few that showcase this collection!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Head over to the shop to see more :)

Hope Shines Bright

I have ALSO discounted the 'original' hope shines bright collection, you can grab it at 40% off using coupon code hopeshinesbright through 30th March 2020

[​IMG]

rjefferies-candidshots.jpg

[​IMG]

Stay safe and have a great weekend :beat:heartlub

mcurtt likes this.
  2. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Such a beautiful collection!
    [​IMG]

3. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

I was trying to talk myself out of buying Hope Shines Bright 2 but you just talked me into it

4. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

with Hope shines bright 1

[​IMG]

5. kyky

kyky Here, kitty kitty

I needed to start shop again digistuff :D and I started here! beautiful collection :D

carrie1977 likes this.
  6. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

7. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Have A Layout In My Gallery That I Created With Rachel's Gorgeous!!!...Hope Shines Bright-1...Bundle...Entitled...

Hope Shines Through

[​IMG]

*I Too Am Going To The Store To Pick-Up Hope 2!!!...Love It! So Much!!!...:heartlub...

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020