Project Life? Day in the Life, Week in the Life? Virus Life!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Mar 23, 2020.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Awesome, Anne! I have made a couple of pages myself, but I love that you are doing daily pages!

3. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Commented!!

4. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

Thanks for sharing your pages!

I am not doing a daily album but I am going to make a separate album for this (historic) period in our lives -- at least 20 pages for a Shutterfly book. I will also cover it in my PL for this year.

5. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I have been considering this...I am journelling elsewhere about it. I like yours.

6. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

This is great! I just documented a little bit about it on my weekly spread. I may need to do more!

7. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Great post, Anne!! I am really wanting to document this time and I'm sure I will touch on it in my weekly pages, but I'm trying to decide what other way I will tell the story.

8. LilachOren

LilachOren Well-Known Member

im documenting my everyday too in a page planers for a photo a day and in layouts for more of a story page

[​IMG]

bestcee, Cherylndesigns and AJK like this.
  9. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I've went back on the Ohio's Governor's twitter account and took screen shots of all the information shared there (which is a lot). I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do but I will have those to go back to for a timeline of how it is going in my state. I have also taken screen shots of headlines on news sites a few times for the national side of it.

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

What a great post Anne! I love your pages! I have been writing in a daily TN sized journal for about a year and a half and I am especially glad of that right now. I make notes of major events related to this crazy pandemic each day and I think it will be very interesting to look back on those pages later... when we are PAST this mess and getting back to normal! :agree I even spent some time making some COVID stickers for my journal from that awesome Just Jaimee and Mommyish collab this weekend.

I've been saving all kinds of screen shots with data as pertains to my state of Michigan and then also, searching for funny memes to help me find humor in a crazy situation. Speaking of Michigan... we are under stay at home orders now, except my company is deemed essential so I'm still working (thankfully). Every day brings new plot twists in the movie we are living in!

11. AnneofAlamo

Im caught up and now need to take some photos!

12. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

All the great pages have inspired me to keep a record. I’m not doing an everyday record, but will include it in my monthly update pages and a few stand-alone pages. Thanks for the inspiration- and to the designers for giving us great tools to work with!

13. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

For us the Covid life began with school closures at the end of the school day on the 20th March. I've decided to do 3 pages for the first week or so, one for each child as the way the experienced the same event was different.
    Page 1 - Joy
    [​IMG]

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  14. AnneofAlamo

I’m happy to say I’m caught up to day 21. I am going to go on a weekly update double pager from here on out

Karen and Angela Toucan like this.
  15. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Wonderful post, Anne! You always make me smile! I've been doing quite a few pages, but I think I'll start putting some of my pictures in pocket pages. Thanks for the incentive! :heartslub:heartslub

Karen and Angela Toucan like this.
  16. Angela Toucan

March Page 2 - My son.
    [​IMG]

Karen and Cherylndesigns like this.
  17. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I've done 3 layouts so far, all just journaling. I'm using the freebie cards from Persnickety Prints that have the global timeline on them. So far, have 1 page each for January, February and March. My journaling is reflecting what is happening in my neck of the woods, aka Ohio. From everything that went on behind the scenes at the Ohio Department of Health in January/February to when things started changing daily in March with state of emergency being declared, stay at home, schools closing etc. I have included the number of positive cases for the state and my specific county several times.

I plan to continue with a page for each month, quite possibly all year since I feel there will be ramifications from this pandemic throughout all of 2020. At some point, I hope to include more statistics, both for Ohio and the country. Just not sure when that will be.

I've also been saving the tweets put out by the governor during this time and hope to include a snippet of some of them also.

Angela Toucan likes this.
  18. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

I have been doing a written journal not daily but fairly often. Sometimes it is too intense to write about what is happening and my feelings. e.g., today the stat for highest death toll from NY came out today and indicates that those over 70 with hypertension are the highest deaths. Oops that's me - not a good feeling. Most of my layouts seem to have some reference to the pandemic and may have to do something with them. The one thing that I have been keeping up with is the daily photo assignments for my granddaughter which I then turn into a layout instruction page including photos I take. Today is day 25 and I am scrambling for ideas, sometimes I have to make adjustments because of the weather and need to be able to be done around home. This will definitely be something I turn into a book.

19. Angela Toucan

and page 3 for March - TJ
    [​IMG]

20. LilachOren

LilachOren Well-Known Member

here are 2 new pages about our day by day life

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NBK-Design likes this.