Amazon shopping

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Kat, Mar 16, 2020.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

BevG likes this.
  2. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I got my DD this one from Costco, but my MIL got the entire family the sweatshirt material version for Christmas. We wore them to the movies. Not sure that anyone has worn their's since...
    [​IMG]

Tree City likes this.
  3. BevG

ha ha - I didn't even ask. He probably won't care....

Kat likes this.
  4. BevG

@gonewiththewind - That bird feeder is pretty, but I think our squirrels would tear it up pretty quick...

gonewiththewind likes this.
  5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@BevG We have TONS of squirrels and they have left this one alone. Of course, we have a lot of feeders, so they have options. LOL

BevG likes this.
  6. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Books are my most favorite thing to order on Amazon. I keep a running wish list and when there's extra $$$ I'll buy a book or two...us.

And FYI - a couple of weeks ago (before the TP craze) I ended up buying Amazon brand TP and it was great.

Kat likes this.
  7. BevG

My knobs came on Friday and I put them on this morning!! I also ordered another set of 30 because I have even more cupboards plus a desk in the kitchen. I may put the extra in my bathroom. For sure, I will swap out my least favorite ones. IMG_20200321_211642891.jpg

Hubby is not a fan, but he said if I was happy. Yes, they make me happy.

Karen, Dalis, Kat and 2 others like this.
  8. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

A friend of mine recommended this game for the kids during quarantine... she said it was super funny to play. So it's sitting in my cart.

I also just learned about new lego thing called "Lego dots" that i did not see on Amazon. It must be too new! Lol

I have also been thinking about trying to get padded mountain biking shorts, new cutting boards, and i broke my headphones so i may need to replace them. We might be looking into more educational games or puzzles to keep us entertained while schools are closed for the next few weeks.... *shrug* :giggle

9. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

Those look great. Did you install them yourself or was there already a spot so you just switched them out?

10. Kat

I'm still trying to get TP off amazon! lol

11. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

Oh boy . . . this is my kinda thread!

Birdseed - Since I'm home all day, I like to hear happy birds and my cats like watching them!

Floret Farms: A Year in Flowers - I adore this book! They have a great business story, the images are so inspiring and I'm adding zinnias and dahlias to my garden this year.

Microfleur Microwave Flower Press
    - This thing is so cool! Great way to preserve the flowers from your garden (or favorite gift bouquet) in literally MINUTES!

Rock Art Handbook - Since we cannot connect with people directly, this is a fun way to leave some happy art around the neighborhood. I got this for my granddaughter at Christmas and she loves all the ideas!

BevG and Kat like this.
  12. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

The knobs look amazing!

13. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

When we shop in a store, we pull up amazon and always check the prices. Almost 9 times out of 10 its cheaper there

14. BevG

I just used the existing hole in the cabinets. I will tell though, having my head down that close to things, I realized how dirt has been hiding...

Kat likes this.
  15. BevG

Some of our favorite visual perception games: Blokus, Set, Qwirkle, and Sequence.
    For spelling and vocabulary: Bananagrams and Scrabble (although as a poor speller I find Scrabble more frustrating than fun).
    For role-playing & strategy: Catan, Ticket to Ride, and a host of others as this market has really taken off
    Dominoes
    Card games of all kinds: Risk, Skip-bo, Phase 10, etc.
    Hand & Foot (uses 1 deck of regular cards per player - look up the rules online - many variations - can take hours to play)
    For creative storytellling & word games: Dixit (kind of like Apples to Apples but visual), Codenames

keepscrappin and Iowan like this.
  16. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

we love most of these games too. Sequence is one we started playing again recently. Cover your assets is also a fun game we like to play.

17. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Sigh. I had my photos arranged in an Iris 6-Case 5" x 7" Photo and Craft Storage Box and I was SO proud of myself for getting one year in each little container. Then this whole voluntary quarantine thing happened and I cleaned out my office and my master bedroom ... and while cleaning I found these:
    IMG_20200322_145547.jpg
    Because when SF or PP has a sale, I buy prints (or print credits to use later...). They're mostly photos from 2016 thru 2019, but some are older. I'll have to re-organize everything, but afterwards it would be great to get ALL the photos into albums. So I hopped on Amazon and bought 2 of these Pioneer 4x6 albums. I don't think it'll be enough space, but it's a start. :) One arrived this afternoon and I like it. Hopefully I have time to clear off the dining table tomorrow and just sit and organize prints while the kids do e-learning.
    ETA: I should say that I bought prints but I thought I had them all in one spot so that when I organized them into the Iris photo box, they all got put in order. But I was wrong.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  18. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

We’ve also been playing qwixx dice game. I think I’m gonna put some scorecards thru my laminator or in a sheet protector so we can reuse them with a dry erase marker.

Iowan likes this.
  19. Kat

I need to get some prints going but I have been doing 5x7 size and it's so hard to find an album or even sheets for that size.

20. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

That is a more difficult size to find, which is a bummer because it's a fun print size!