LOD 2020 – March 12 – NBK Designs

Discussion in '2020 LOD' started by Iowan, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

I love Nicole's watercolory, blendy style. Thanks for the freebies, cant wait to use the cookie alphabet. But this layout reflects how I am feeling today amidst all this turmoil.
    [​IMG]

NBK-Design and Iowan like this.
  2. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

Thanks for the free template! Here's my version-
    [​IMG]

NBK-Design likes this.
  3. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

OMG... I almost missed one of my favorite designers... has been a day where my mind was totally in another place... it is well after midnight of her day.. So glad she is letting her specials run till Friday morning... I would have been really sad to have missed her... I LOVED reading about her having followed her since her days at Mscraps, but knew little about her.,. surprised that she is not married... !!! and actually email her occasionally... She is there for you, and always as helpful as possible... love love her designs, but can never start to keep up with her.. one of the most prolific designers out there... Go Nicole!!!!!

BTW... Thanks for the freebies... I would do a page, but WAY too late to be creative!!!! ...and besides I want to shop...

OK... Now I am bummed... It is 1 AM on Friday morning PST time... The Newsletter said to use the link in the newsletter to get 35% off until prices reverted Friday morning... I guess that actually happens at midnight??? Everything is only 20% off... sad.... anyway the freebies still worked!!! YAY for that...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    NBK-Design likes this.
  4. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I recently bought the great bundle - Over the Rainbow so I have used items from that bundle for my page:
    [​IMG]

5. NBK-Design

NBK-Design Designer

I really thought how to handle that. ESP everyone is sitting in a different time zone.
    Here is the bonus. Get 15% off till Monday. On new releases you get then the 35%
    Code: 15plusnbk
    Only valid one time per customer/expires Monday 3.16.

Nicole | NBK-Design

6. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Thank you for the freebies. I have previously purchased some of the easy peasy templates. I love that they are in the size I work with and don't have to be reformated. :-) Here is my page, about me:

[​IMG]

NBK-Design likes this.
  7. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Nicole... So enjoyed learning more about you.... Liz

8. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I kept seeing the pages with Urban Garden, and had to play! I am in total awe of this collection. I had a bit of anxiety over the current events, and diving into this collection, was just what I needed this evening! Thank you for the beauty you create!
    [​IMG]

NBK-Design likes this.
  9. nanascrapper

nanascrapper Well-Known Member

Thank you for the Alpha. Makes me hungry just looking at it!
    [​IMG]
    and a second layout
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    NBK-Design likes this.
  10. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

Nicole's products are amazing !
    [​IMG]

NBK-Design likes this.
  11. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Too Love NBK's Designs...I Could Create Forever...I Created A New Page To Post Here...I'm A Bit Late...I've Been Fighting A Nasty Flu Virus/Cold & Infection...So...So...Tired...Need Lots Of Rest & So On...Struggling A Bit To Complete Everyday Tasks.......But Either Way...I Adore The Urban Garden Collection...So I Created Another Page Using This Collection...I Have 3 Pages In My Gallery That I Created Using This Fabulous Collection!...2 for MOC8 & One For Today...Sometimes...It's Not Easy Being/Feeling Green...[Hope You All Get My Dry Joke!]...So I Will Show Them In That Order...The Two MOC8 Layouts First & Then The New One At The Bottom...

1. MOC8 - Day#2 - Challenge - Favorites List -Top 10 - Music List - January 2nd - 2020

[​IMG]

2. MOC8 - Day#4 - Challenge - Simple Template - Lilypad:Garden Of Eden

[​IMG]

3. NBK Designs - Love Our Designers - March 12th - Nature's Beauty

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    NBK-Design likes this.
  12. NBK-Design

NBK-Design Designer

Thank you all so much for flaying with my products. It’s always wonderful to see what you all create. How much it some helps to feel better...
    i am really blessed to have you all. You don’t know how it just brightens my soul to get positive feedbacks.

Nicole | NBK-Design

AmandaJ likes this.
  13. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

14. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Great products to design with. I was able to add a few goodies to my existing NBK line-up.
    [​IMG]

NBK-Design likes this.
  15. Bagheertje

Bagheertje Well-Known Member