LOD 2020 - March 17 - Kristin Aagard

Discussion in '2020 LOD' started by bestcee, Mar 17, 2020.

1. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Have Loved Kristin Aagard Designs From Years Ago...Way Before I Was At The Lilypad...I Was Just In Love With Her Bright,Vibrant & Stand-Out Elements...Each Of Her Kits Have Wonderful What I Would Call "Stand-Out" Elements That Tell A Vibrant & Strong Story Through Color & Character...She Was One Of My First Love Scrapping Designers...I Too Have Mega Amounts Of Her Stuff!...So I Was Happy To Go Through My Stash To Create This Page For Her LOD!...

I Think We Are All Just A Bit Nervous...Perhaps Scared About What The COVID-19 Virus Has Done To The World...Every Time You Turn On The TV...More People Are Sick...More Stores Have Closed...Schools Have Closed...Movie Theatres Too!...No More Sporting Events Happening!...Everyone Is Told To Stay Home & Baton Down The Hatches...So In This Crazy Time Of Uncertainty...I Think It Is Most Important To Be Positive & Do Your Due Diligence If You Have To Go Outside...But Mostly We Must Hold On To Each Other Whether That Be Figuratively Or Really While We Are All Stuck At Home...So The Most Important Theme For Me Now...Is LOVE!!!...Love Has Always Been The Most Important Theme For Me...But Now More Than Ever...And That Is The Theme Of This Layout...Lots Of Sweet Hearts,Pretty Flowers,Pink Balloons,Cheerful & Uplifting Butterflies & Pretty Pink Bows!!!...Just Oodles Of Love & Happiness To Share!...

I Wish All Of You & Your Families & Friends & Anyone Dear To You All The Strength To Navigate The Next Few Weeks Of Uncertainty & Beyond...In Love & Compassion & Warmth Of Heart!...May You All Be Safe & Sound!...And Take Extra Care Of Yourselves,Friends & Loved Ones!...With Love & Strength We Will All Persevere Through This Latest Storm Of Life...Together...

*To Create My Together Is The Only Place To Be Layout-I Used:One Of My Favorite Kits:This Little Girl Of Mine-Kristin Aagard

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  2. nanascrapper

nanascrapper Well-Known Member

Quite gorgeous! Clara did so well. You must be so proud. I love these QR codes, they add so much to the pages we do and will be just great to look back on. Well worth the hours you spent! Darling pics aswell. Like the way you have put the words to the song in the background. A beautiful keepsake!

3. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Kristin's Cody Kit is great for little grandboy pages!

[​IMG]

4. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

Ah, the Library. My favorite.
    [​IMG]

3BluEyedBabies likes this.
  5. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

One of the funny memes I'm collecting in this time of self-quarantining...
    [​IMG]

6. Bagheertje

Bagheertje Well-Known Member