LOD 2020 - March 1 | Tangie Baxter

Discussion in '2020 LOD' started by wombat146, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

I love this kit so much!!!
    [​IMG]

wombat146 likes this.
  2. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

:heartslub This kit, LOL!
    [​IMG]

wombat146 likes this.
  3. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Love Tangie Too!...I Lost Most Of My Tangie Products When My Hard Drive Crashed Back In May 2019...I Will See If I Can Try To Whip Up Something With What I Have Left...But In The Meantime...One I Just Recently Created-Using One Of Her Lovely Art Doll Faces From The Lilypad Collab... "All The Feels"...And An Older One Using A Kit I Love!...Already In My Gallery...:heartslub...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

5. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Phew!...I Finally Got That Tangie Layout Finished That I Have Been Trying To Get Done Since This LOD Was Posted...I Lost Most Of All My Tangie Stuff When My Hard Drive Crashed Last May 2019...So I Struggled To Complete This Layout...Not Enough Stuff I Thought...I Guess I Kinda Had A Creative Block...Sort Of...But I Took A Breath & Started Yet Again...3 Layouts Later...The First 2 Were Horrible!...They Went To The Junk Pile..Ha! Ha!...I Wasn't Sure How To Proceed To Get This Layout Started...Let Alone Finished...So I Let It Go For A Couple Of Days & I Found Some Great!!! Tangie Stuff Hiding In The "Bright Side" Collab...FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!...Right Away...I Knew This Was The Ticket!!!...I Was Inspired Right Away...Just Looking At The Pieces...I Had The Perfect Photo! & My Idea/Layout Started To Take Form...So With Some Trial & Error...And A Few Changes...I Finally Had A Layout That I LOVED!...Just Goes To Show...Never Give Up!...Take A Breath...Take A Break...Then Take Charge!..& Get 'Er Done!!!...

*For My The Bright Side Of Life Layout-I Used:

*Bright Side-Collab-The Lilypad-All Pieces By Tangie
    *All The Feels-Rebecca McMeen(3)

[​IMG]

6. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

:circlessome more STUNNING pages I see!!! :beat off to the gallery I go.......:run:run:run

7. Bagheertje

Bagheertje Well-Known Member

8. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Tangie's designs always make me feel like an artist!

[​IMG]