If you could only

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by littlekiwi, Mar 13, 2020.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

pick 4-5 of these style sets, which would you pick? I know they are all versatile etc, it’s more that I can’t buy all 9 that I’d want to.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

[​IMG][​IMG]

Look at them all and see what they have different and that you will use most.. I like the 2 here @littlekiwi

3. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

I would choose ones that match a lot of my supplies. If you have a lot from a certain BYOC, get the styles to go with that BYOC.

4. littlekiwi

I don’t really buy enough of any particular BYOC for that to help me unfortunately

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I'm going to make a different suggestion. Since you aren't attached to the colors, I'm guessing it's the styles themselves that attract you?
    If so, have you seen this?
    [​IMG]

I looked through all your style sets above, and most of them are covered in this set. The biggest exception is the chipboard style, which was a style you have in a lot of the sets above. So, this is an all chipboard set:
    [​IMG]

I know the big one is more than the little ones, but that ($10) with the chipboard one ($3) is $13 US. Most of the sets you selected were $3-$4, so 4-5 would be $12-$20.

6. littlekiwi

I did pick up a few during the sale and I’m almost certain I have the big set already that you mentioned above @bestcee

bestcee likes this.