LOD 2020 - March 5 - Sahlin Studio

Discussion in '2020 LOD' started by bestcee, Mar 5, 2020.

1. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Thanks for the blog template, I used it for my layout:

[​IMG]

2. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

3. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Hey There Everybody!...Getting In A Little Late Today For Sahlin Studio!...I Do Love Her Designs Too!...Sadly...The Few Kits That I Did Have Were Also Lost When My Hard Drive Crashed Back In May 2019...I Just Don't Have A Lot Of Her Stuff Now...But I Do Have A Lot Of Her Minis!...So I Pulled A Few Items From Various Minis To Complete My Layout!...I Really Liked The Brighter Background Here...As Opposed To The More Neutral One Of Sahlin's Papers That I Had...I Tried The Neutral Background & It Just Needed More Of A Lift...So I Took A Photo Of A Bright Yellow Flower & Added Effects Etc...& Made It Look Like Swirly Paint Moving In A Circular Fashion...I Really Liked The Way The Background Turned Out...And Then Added Some More Fun Effects To The Photo To Create A More Retro,Graphic,Artsy Type Of Feel To The Layout...But Still Maintaining A Modern Feel With The White Frame Over The Photo & The Quotation Mark In The Corner...And Then Adding The 2 Different Colored Star Scatters...To Me...Just Finished Off The Layout Properly...I Did Recolor Most Of The Elements In Question...To Co-ordinate With My "Sunny Day" Layout...It Really Was A Fun Layout To Create!!!...

*For My It's Gonna Be A Bright Sunshiny Day Layout-I Used:

*Hello Sun-Mini-[Part Of The Ultimate Vacation-TLP-Collab]-Sahlin Studio
    *Life Is Better With You-[Part Of The I'll Be There For You-TLP-Collab]-Sahlin Studio
    *Snapshots-[Part Of The Snapshots-TLP-Collab]-Sahlin Studio

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    mmbstaley likes this.
  4. nanascrapper

nanascrapper Well-Known Member

5. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

This turned into a walk down Memory Lane. When I made the switch to primarily digital scrapping, I didn't have a lot of digital supplies and my first templates (that weren't Creative Memories) were the ones I found at Sahlin Studio's blog. The one I used for this page was the very first one I downloaded back in September 2012. I have every one since then plus loads of her kits. I picked up Winter Stories today.
    [​IMG]

mmbstaley likes this.
  6. ashanddiz

ashanddiz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Krista has been a favorite of mine for a long time. Scrapped these Ironman pics of my oldest using her Dec 2019 template and Project Mouse Classic bundle.

7. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

8. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

Here's a page with the newest Sahlin Studio template...
    [​IMG]

9. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Digi budget is a little stretched so I had to resort to one of my favourite kits I own by Sahlin Studio: Count The Waves

[​IMG]

10. Bagheertje

Bagheertje Well-Known Member