Technique Slow Scrap and Game | Saturday Feb 29 @11am EST/8am PST | INSTRUCTIONS

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by FarrahJobling, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Sharon-Dewi

Sharon-Dewi Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this great challenge! I love using styles and the Leap Day Game was such a fun instruction!

I used a white stroke on the photo and a drop shadow that I manipulated to add realism.
    The items I added from the game chart are: paint, stamp, brush, torn paper, doodle, wordart, flower, button, ribbon, fastener/staple, leaf, scatter (stars), date.

[​IMG]

2. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

I'm sorry I couldn't join the chat! but I manage to create a page folowing your instructions ( I couldn't use the action, incompability of program, but your screen shots were perfect and I used it...but now when I posted I can see the stich was not a clever touch, let me know if there's a problem to see the stroke, please!)
    I used from the board: ribbon, fastener(button), flower, wordart, stamp, scatter, date, stitch (confetti is from the paper)

[​IMG]

3. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

I posted in the wrong thread. Darn.
    Thank you for the style and the tutorial. Sorry I could not make the chat, but I loved the game! I used:
    paint, paper, flower, date, & wordart

[​IMG]

4. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

I'm totally lost....am I just not seeing your drop shadow or stroke???? The point is that it should be obvious for me to see it for it to could towards the challenge.

5. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

6. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

well i'm totally late but here's my word search and here's what i used the stroke and dropshadow on
    Untitled-1.jpg
    [​IMG]
    - i like stroke and shadow borders on some of my pocket page photos for that Project Life 'real' look and i used a green stroke on the queen shot b/c the white stroke got lost in the blown out sky

FarrahJobling likes this.