LOD 2020 - February 21 – Scrapping with Liz

Discussion in '2020 LOD' started by Karen, Feb 21, 2020.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I love the big quote marks on this Stories of Life 2 template and used it to tell what has become a normal everyday part of life here for DD - not the best photo of her from my phone but i take what i can get of her smiling these days #teenmoods #nomamarazzi

[​IMG]

Karen and Scrapping with Liz like this.
  2. MiekSter

MiekSter We only regret the chances we didn't take

I combined two of her newest releases
    [​IMG]

3. familyhistoryscrapper

familyhistoryscrapper Once upon a time there was this dragon ...

Thank you for all the freebies! Here is a page I made
    [​IMG]

4. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I a folder with over 5,000 items in it for Liz. Long time fan... even have some of her freebies from her blog in the OLD days!

I've been scrapping to catch up and have been using older templates that I think are retired since I couldn't find them in the store. Also, used a retired Bella Gypsy kit from her 2015 Snap Happier series.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

6. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

You guys are all so very welcome!

Sitting here on this Saturday night, scrolling this forum and the gallery, and feeling so blessed by all of these beautiful pages. :beat:heartlub

Karen, Dalis and bonnenuit like this.
  7. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Thanks for the awesome freebies! i love that they can be combined with each other! So versatile! Here's a page I made with them:
    [​IMG]

8. Bagheertje

Bagheertje Well-Known Member

Thank you for the freebies!
    [​IMG]

9. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Another one from me using Freebie 2:
    [​IMG]

10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I haven't caught up on leaving you all some love for your amazing SWL pages, but I am back to pick a winner to receive the bonus $10 gift certificate! Join me in congratulating @got2digiscrap !!! She's our lucky winner! Please check your Conversations for your fun prize!

And thank you to everyone who has posted a layout here. They are all great! :heartslub

11. Susan - s3js

Susan - s3js Well-Known Member

I know - I'm a tad late - but here it is!

[​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  12. got2digiscrap

got2digiscrap Well-Known Member

Thank you so much. It was a great surprise. Thank you again!

13. CathQuillScrap

CathQuillScrap I suspect foul play...

I've just used two templates from SWL for my Feb2020 challenge pages....they sure make scrapping easier.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

Truth be told, I am not much of a template user. It actually takes me 10X longer to use a template than go free form. SO, for me to buy a template says something about the template designer (sorry to sound so egotistical)!!! Here I used Liz's Frosty Leaves which is a phenomenal set of templates.

[​IMG]

15. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Am Way......Way.....Late To Post For This Challenge...I Had So Many Problems With The Template Pieces Not Working In My Program...So I Had Started A Layout Last Week...But Couldn't Get My Program To Cooperate...It Just Happens Sometimes...I Enlisted The Help Of Photoshop...But It Just Didn't Want To Cooperate...& I Couldn't Fix It..& Believe Me I Tried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...That's Why It Took So Long...Either Way...I Junked The Layout Finally...& Started Over Again With A Completely Different Layout...

*So...It Seems The World Has Gone Crazy!...I Mean Corona Virus Crazy!...Every Day More Cases...Every Day More Sick People...Every Day More Sporting Events Cancelled...Game Shows Are Going On But With No Live Audience...More & More & More & More!!!!!!!!!!!!!...People Are Scared To Go Out For Fear Of Contraction...This Is A Terrible Thing...It Is Effecting Pretty Much Everything!...Travel...Vacations...Jobs...Food Delivery...Merchandise Delivery Of All Kinds...Restaurants Closing...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!...It Kind Of Feels Like The Apocalypse Is Coming!!!...[Well...If You Believe In Such Things...]...So With All Of These Crazy Events In The News Every Day...I Wanted To Scrap A Page About This...From The Point Of View That Our Lives Are Filled With Too Much Chaos!!!!!!!!!!!...We Are All Caught Up Or Stuck In "The Eye Of The Storm"...Hopefully We Can All Weather This Storm...

*Please Take Care Everyone:You/Your Families/Your Friends/Your Colleagues...Basically Anyone You Know & Even Those We Don't Know...No One Knows What Each Day Will Bring...It Seems Like It Will Get Worse Before It Gets Better...So Everybody Hang In There!...One Day At A Time!!!...And In The Mean Time...I Put All Of This Out There & Threw All Of These Feelings Into This Layout That I Created...

*I Did Use One Of The Cluster Template Freebies That Were Available For This Challenge...But I Multiplied It 3 Times In My Layout!!!...

To Create My The Eye Of The Storm Layout-I Used:

*Pocket Art:Signature Kit No.3-Rachel Jefferies
    *Cluster & Edge Freebie 1-Scrapping With Liz

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020