Scrap Confessions...

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Jenna, Apr 28, 2012.

1. mary kate

mary kate Well-Known Member

Scrap Confession 1: I love other people's clean and simple pages, but I can't/don't scrap that way myself because: 1. I lack the artistic vision and talent to pull off a minimalist style; and 2. my photos aren't good enough (I do think the clean and simple style works best with striking or dramatic photos); and 3. I love pretty patterned papers, and buttons, banners, ribbons, ricrac, and etc., and I lack the discipline to not use them on an LO; and 4. I irrationally (and very unartistically!) figure, “What was the point of purchasing this kit if I don’t use a certain amount of its papers and elements?”

Scrap Confession 2: I sometimes purchase a kit based on someone else’s really cool or beautiful LO in the gallery, and then lose track of the LO that inspired my purchase, and then, a couple of months later, come across the kit that I purchased but haven’t yet used and wonder, “Er, why did I buy this kit? And what should I do with it?”

Dalis, bestcee, mcurtt and 1 other person like this.
  2. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I do that and immediately put the kit into "my favs" so I don't lose track of it!