Scrap Confessions...

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Jenna, Apr 28, 2012.

1. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Templates are a great way to easily explore different styles and you will probably find that certain styles will really appeal to you, then you get more templates, and then before you know it, you are going solo. :)

2. HeatherB

I do that too! Don't tell me about any retirement sales, because I'm likely to buy the whole shebang. And never use it.

3. HeatherB

You crack me up, Angie. I wish you lived next door and we could hang out together.

4. HeatherB

I don't think I could go back to a personal CT after being able to mix and match. The BYOC is my favourite time of the month.

5. yellowpeep

yellowpeep Spaaaarrrrrkkkleeeee

I think the same thing sometimes. Funny how I yearn to hang out with people who crack me up. Wouldn't it be great if those were the only people you needed to hang out with? You would had great abs!
    Another confession: my scrapbooking urges come in waves. One moment I am turning out several pages in one day, the next I am completely overwhelmed by the vast amounts of stuff and have to walk away.

6. valeriapiemonte

valeriapiemonte valeriapiemonte

omg girls, I love reading through this thread!
    here´s my confession: I dont know how to journal :( I never know what to write on my pages. Also I cant make a clean layout, I always end up addind something more to my pages. This means that I cant scrap with only one kit either! OH and I always, always think my titles are not good enough. If only you knew how many times I redo a title :giggle

7. valeriapiemonte

valeriapiemonte valeriapiemonte

:whistle just forgot something, I have this recurrent dream about being a polly :giggle I guested here once and that only made me want more
    :wub

8. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

OK... since we've wondered at GSO pickers sanity (hey I used to pick em at MSS! lol)...

I seriously go "Eeee!" and dance around and show John and everyone in my family every. single. time. someone picks one of my layouts to show. Then like a day or two later I think "wait, that other page I posted that day was totally better, what the flagnog???"

9. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

So you guys know... I am GSO finger pointer, right?! (And Kate. And Wolfie. And Krista. And sometimes Crystal.)

:giggle

Ouch.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

:lmao

I was laughing reading all these knowing that we have many finger pointers here. Good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
  11. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

Obviously y'all are the smart ones though. Y'all only pick awesome pages. lol

12. Poppy

Poppy Well-Known Member

Where and how do I put a GSO please.

13. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I'm not sure I know what you mean, but let me try to help. Do you mean that you want to share that you got a GSO? Or do you mean that you want to show off a LO from the TLP gallery that you really like? If it's the second thing, you can post it here: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/february-froggy-favorites.69726/
    The first post has all the info you'll need.

Karen likes this.
  14. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

@Angie4blg @LeeAndra @joelsgirl ---> I've thought that a couple of times!!!! It's like the page is hidden under a sheet- like store furniture! HA!

@amandaresende I am not either!!! Only when it is a challenge requirement!

15. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

My confession?
    I can't cluster. If I try it becomes a classic cluster ____! I can't stand templates- I feel like I'm in a straight jacket with them! Same for C&S or traditional scrapping with the one exception of vintage/heritage pages. I LOVE to mix up kits. Makes the credits a PITB, but it's how I roll, or mouse, or umm, create!
    GSO pickers- no worries. Ya gots ta do what ya gots ta do! We should create for the sake of creating anyhow!

BUT you CAN art journal- and that is journaling!!! :rollin:perfect

16. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I love that this has resurfaced!

17. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I used to despise using templates. Same for pocket pages. But I have found some type of happy rhythm using both and I've had a modicum of success using templates for artsy pages. . :-)

Dalis and Cherylndesigns like this.
  18. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

You don't know how much I love reading this. I KNEW someday you'd find out why we loved pocket pages (especially) so much. J/K but I'm so glad you've discovered the world of pocket pages and templates. :bk:bk

mcurtt likes this.
  19. Cherylndesigns

I'm so glad, too!

Dalis likes this.
  20. Cherylndesigns

My scrapbooking confession: When we're presented with something new (at least to me) and I can't figure out how to do it. I always think "why can everybody else figure it out and I can't?" Then, I calm down and sometimes have to walk away for a day, come back, and try again. :agree

redplaid3 and mcurtt like this.