Just Jaimee Storyteller

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Pachimac, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

@justjaimee Are you going to be continuing the templates with the Storyteller collection for 2020? I am trying to get my 2020 book started, and I loved using your templates last year. I got so many compliments about them! I notice Jan 2020 is up, but no templates. I'm hoping you're still going to do them. If not, I have to find a new source!

2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Idk if you ever received an answer in any other place, but somewhere around October ish, her newsletter said she wasn't continuing them... later by request she mentioned she was finishing out the year (this was also in a newsletter).

I would guess the answer is no, sadly! Honestly, i am hoping to grab a past year soon, and redate them, personally, but i know that is a lot of work that not everyone wants to take on.

bestcee likes this.
  3. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

I just asked Jaimee about this a couple weeks ago - no pocket page templates this year.

4. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Oh man! So sad about this. Thank you for letting me know. I think I will try to renumber the old ones. It’s the end of February, so I have to get going.

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

klee73010 likes this.
  6. Rovanice

Rovanice Active Member

Does anyone know why there is no storyteller March 2020 complete collection available? Only seperate kits?

7. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I'm not sure why? I'll tag @justjaimee but you may also want to contact her using the contact form on her website as well: http://justjaimee.com/contact/