Slow Scrap- TODAY (2/19) 2pm EST {CLOSED}

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Feb 19, 2020.

1. barbaraj

barbaraj Well-Known Member

I chose the first row down: 1 photo, word art, 2 frames, 3 or more elements:
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Row 2
    Chose row 2:
    • Wordart (blessed)
    • Ribbons or Strings (green ribbon)
    • 2 or more photos (3 photos)
    • 3 or more elements (3 scatter sprays, Beer & harp, wordstrip, stitching, clover)
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. Lisa B

Lisa B What am I supposed to do with all this chalk?

I used the third row down: stitches, 2 or more photos, fasteners (staple), wordart
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

oh, sorry I mised the chat! but I love to play a recipe challenge! I chose vertical, column #4: ribbons or strings, 3 or more elements, 1 photo, stitches:

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

@MrsPeel sorry I couldn't attend the chat, but I wanted to play along. Thanks for the challenge!
    I used the first column: 1 photo (me), word art (#selfportrait), 2 frames, and 3 or more elements (5 flowers, a journaling card with the story, confetti, a string, and another tag with #proud of me.)
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and cinderella like this.
  6. Farwen

Farwen Well-Known Member

Dear Cynthia @MrsPeel I'm so sorry I missed the chat T_T Does anybody saved it? @mcurtt or @cfile Marilyn or Christa maybe? Since there weren't coupons involved I thought I could ask, sorry.
    Thank you for the easy challenge Cynthia, I choose the last column
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel, mcurtt and cfile like this.
  7. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Thank You! For The Slow Scrap!...Sorry I Missed It!...But I Love The Challenge You Laid Out!!!...

I Chose Row#2:Horizontal:Let's Go Left To Right Shall We:

*Word Art-I Have-3 WA Strips
    *Ribbon Or Strings-I Have 1 Cord/Ribbon
    *2 Or More Photos-I Have 3 Photos
    *3 Or More Elements-I Have 7...[6 Paint] [1 Zig Zag Paper Chain]

To Create My These Days Layout-I Used:Bloom & Grow-Collab-The Lilypad

*3 WA Strips:1.Allison Pennington 2.Sabrina's Creations 3. Sara Gleason
    *1 Cord/Ribbon-Kim Jensen
    *7 Elements: 6 Paints-Rachel Jefferies 1 Zig Zag Paper Chain-Kim Jensen

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Sorry Francesca, we do not record the regular chats but you have 20 more minutes and your page is wonderful... Cynthia @MrsPeel will be back to comment and all those who fulfill the instructions by 2PM EST today 2/20 will get a coupon so you are good :)

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. Sharon-Dewi

Sharon-Dewi Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I couldn't make the chat Cynthia, but I loved the instructions!
    To create my layout I used the most right (vertical) column.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I downloaded a transcript of the chat right before I signed off. I will send you a PM with the attachment. :-)

MrsPeel and Farwen like this.
  11. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i love a bingo grid challenge! i went across the top row! 1 photo, wordart, stitches, ribbons or strings (i must of read this as AND instead of OR - the white and black polka ribbon is stiched down and i used the yellow twine string under the cupid pig)
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Ladies!!!!!!! AWESOME pages!!!!!!

I also forgot to come last night to thank YOU ALL for the presence, it was an amazing chat, also thank you @NBK-Design Nicole!!!!! It was great having you in the chat, we all love you and always is wonderful to lean more about the special, wonderful talents we have in our design team!!!!!!!

and girls, once again, you all, thank you HUGELY for the presence!!!!! You have no idea how much you help on my keeping my sanity!!!!!!

I am closing this ... will be at the gallery in a bit and send you the coupons!!!!!

mcurtt likes this.
  13. MrsPeel

@Farwen Francesca, the coupon will be on it's way, now, I didn't give any in the chat as this is per page completed, so I will be sending you each a coupon now :)

I was going to stop in the gallery to comment but as it is 23:19 of Thursday evening here and I just got Sarita to do the eye drops for me, I'm going to leave the commenting for tomorrow but sending you the coupons now.... once again, THANK YOU so so much if you attended the chat, and Thank YOU so so much even if you didn't but scrapped a page!!!!!
    You are the BEST scrap family one can hope for!!!!!

mcurtt likes this.
  14. MrsPeel

Amanda, I am just going through the thread to comment in the gallery, apologies I didn't see your question.... especially because I myself was late at the chat because the system wouldn't let me in.....
    I think in my case, it was/is because I am on Firefox browser that just had an update...I have a blocker for Facebook tracker, so in the first 3 or 4 attempts, it was with FB I was trying to log in, plus I didn;t realize I wasn't logged in, I thought there was nobody in the chat...... which made me come to the thread and saw only Christa had said she would be there....so I went and tried again, but still convinced I haven't hosted for so long, maybe people didn't want to come...("just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you" Curt Cobain songs plays constantly in my head :rofl:rofl:rofl)
    Then I tried with my member log in, but it came back as password was wrong, I was already upset and wanting to shout, then I tried as "guest" and manually wrote my name...then I was logged in (and the chat room was so full of people, I have to especially THANK @cfile with all my heart, as usual, she saves my day!!!!) I don't think it took longer than 5 to 7 minutes, but it was so annoying!!!!
    Have you tried getting in as guest? I'm gonna try Safari later on, or maybe consult with people who use Firefox to see where I can alter permissions (I am on iMac)
    Are you on Windows?
    let me know which system, I am gonna talk to my friend Clement, who is my computer wise man, so I can find out for you too, love having you in the chats so we need to sort this out!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub

cfile likes this.
  15. MrsPeel

I think I have been to all your galleries...if I haven't (on case my brain tricked me and I skipped your page) please let me know.... the pages are all so amazing, I would like to share some in the Froggy Faves, but will do a bit later... I am having some issues with my eyesight (one of the main reasons why I wasn't around most of 2019, I was diagnosed with Diabetic Rethinopathy) so I ll go rest a bit, then come back, but THANK YOU all of you, if you were in the chat, thank you for getting me over the panic of not hosting for so long, making the chat so much fun and learning new things.....and for your pages, even if you weren't at the chat, LOVE that you came to scrap a page with us!!!!!!
    Hopefully I will be hosting again next month, but hope to see you when Christa hosts too!!!!!!
    Special thanmks to ypou @cfile as I would be lost without your help!!!!!!!!

Sharon-Dewi and cfile like this.