MONTHLY MUSE CHALLENGE - FEB 2020 | WEEK 1

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by wombat146, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I love this month's muse and all of the art creations that have been posted so far. Right now, I have NO idea what I'll use, but I'm "musing on it".

Dalis and wombat146 like this.
  2. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

3. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Already Posted A Layout For This Challenge...And I Explained My LOVE Of Trees There...& That Layout Sums Up Perfectly What I Was Trying To Portray...But I Felt The Story Was Just a Bit Untold...I Didn't Get To Touch On The Fact That Autumn/Fall is My Most Favorite Time Of The Year...When My Beloved Trees Are At Their Best...Proudly Spreading Their Branches & Showing All Their Beautiful Colors To The World...I Am At My Happiest Gazing Upon All Their Wondrous Beauty...Wondering How It Is That Each One Is So Unique & Individual...But At Peace With Themselves/Each Other & The World Around Them...Hmm!...Perhaps...We All Could Learn Something From These Majestic Beauties...It's O.K. To Be Different...And It's O.K. To Be Perfectly Who You Are...Perhaps Being More Accepting Of Your Own Flaws & Differences & Loving Ourselves More Despite This...Would Make A Happier More Peaceful World...

*For My Bliss Layout-I Used:

*Turning Leaves-One Little Bird
    *Fallscape-Little Butterfly Wings

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    Dalis likes this.
  4. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

I love these Art Journaling challenges, they always wake up my memory muse. This memory is 60 years old and I can still see and feel this tree.
    [​IMG]

Dalis likes this.
  5. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I have the perfect memory, but no pictures. I might borrow a picture from the web! LOL!!!!

6. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

7. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks for the wonderful challenge, Ona. One of my favorite memories of trees, was our backyard in Michigan. We had the most beautiful and majestic Evergreen Trees and I'm so glad I took pictures in the summer and winter.

[​IMG]

flowersgal likes this.
  8. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Beautiful additions ladies!!! :heartlub:heartlub

9. Susan - s3js

Susan - s3js Well-Known Member

I thought I might give this a try. Art journaling is not my strong suit but it will never get better if I don't try! There is no journaling on the page, but the story is included in the credits.

[​IMG]

And now I really must go turn into a pumpkin!

10. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Oh welcome Susan!!!! I am so very happy that you are giving art journaling a go...........there really are no rules for this type of scrapping, you can have journaling or not, it can be artsy or not, it can be clean and simple or not, whatever you feel like doing at the time is just right! :)

11. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thanks for the challenge. This page was inspired by the pink almond tree we had outside my bedroom's window in the first home I can remember as a kid (I had journaled about it in another layout, so I did't feel the need to do it in this page too).
    [​IMG]