Just call me Grace | pad patter 2.11.20

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

This. I also find that I lose my balance easily nowadays ... aging and meds is my guess. I live in fear of falling, so I walk carefully ... although I still manage to bang into stuff on a regular basis. Of course, my work office is a maze of desks, file cabinets and stuff so it's easy to walk into the corner of something.

keepscrappin likes this.
  2. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I completely understand walking carefully. I do the same thing. I gave up wearing high heels on a daily basis 25 years ago. I switched to a small heel instead of the spikes for my dress shoes. I need substance under my feet. When I still worked, I wore tennis shoes during the summer and low heeled boots during the winter (we could wear jeans all the time). Was actually best because of how often I had to go into the plant. Open toed shoes were an absolute no-no there as well. So I also avoided sandals in the summer. Got to be a hassle to change shoes every time I needed to go out in the plant (several times a day). We had an open office and I ran into the desk dividers a lot!

Memaw2Wm and keepscrappin like this.
  3. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I am such a klutz that it is expected that I always have bumps and bruises on me. I have more paper cuts, stubbed toes and bruised legs (from bumping into furniture) than anyone I know :)

keepscrappin likes this.