It's over! But now what??

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2020' started by mrs2a50, Jan 31, 2020.

1. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

Adding my thanks to everyone involved in making MOC happen! I know it's a huge undertaking but I know also that I learned so much from this year's challenges and it really sparked my scrapping mojo.

Karen and BevG like this.
  2. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Thank you so much for this year's MOC! It was a lot fun and it challenged me in new ways --- and I jumped in with both feet into PS CC and swam just fine! I really appreciate all the effort that is put into MOC. This certainly brought back my scrapping mojo which had gone on vacation or something.

Lisa B, Karen and trekmom like this.
  3. ScrappyHappy82

ScrappyHappy82 I didn't know pet stores sold husbands!

Thank you to everyone who poured their heart and soul into MOC. You all rock! I had so much fun flexing my creative muscles! :D Can't wait to do it again next year!

Karen likes this.
  4. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Well that was fun! Heartfelt thank you to everyone involved in MOC 20. I know that months of hard work and preparation go into making it happen. I appreciate you all. :beat

Karen likes this.
  5. *gina*

*gina* It's all about the 3-C's

Thank you so much for the MOC this year. Thank you for all your hard work. Thank you to Laura, Julie, Courtney, the Polly's and the designers who made this MOC possible at all. And fingers crossed for the new polly.

bestcee and Karen like this.
  6. SheriScraps

SheriScraps Well-Known Member

Thank you! So much fun and a great way to push our creativity!!

Karen likes this.
  7. CathQuillScrap

CathQuillScrap I suspect foul play...

What an absolutely fun month of scrapping (in amongst all my busy crazy work this month too!). I am super duper chuffed as a newbie to have finished all 31 challenges. Yippee!!!

A BIG THANK YOU to each and every Polly who hosted the challenges for all your hard work behind the scenes, for your likes and comments. It's a truly amazing event.

bestcee, Karen and trekmom like this.
  8. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

I am really bummed that I wasn't able to finish this year. The demands of being an accountant in January conspired against me!

But, one of my favorite things about MOC is seeing all the gorgeous pages in the gallery, and this year was no exception. I am absolutely blown away by the level of skill and creativity here at TLP! So, thanks everyone who participated for letting me live vicariously through you!!

winnieb1029 and Karen like this.
  9. Marilyn

Marilyn Well-Known Member

Ditto what everyone has said. I appreciate all the time and effort that goes into hosting this. I learned some new things, was amazed at the talent I saw in layouts, and will be happy when January rolls around again! Good luck to those seeking Polly positions.

Karen likes this.
  10. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Thank you to EVERYONE that makes this happen every year.
    [​IMG]

Lisa B and Karen like this.
  11. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for all the behind the scenes work everyone here does to run MOC! It's my most productive scrapping month of the year by far.

Karen likes this.
  12. Joan K

Joan K Maybe I'll just grow down

:bkA BIG THANKS to all of the behind-the-scenes folks who make MOC a reality. I am happy to have finished and hopeful that I can continue doing at least 10-12 layouts a month - probably not one every day!! For the moment, I need to go back to making a few cards and cleaning my house - both neglected during MOC!
    :funfun:carryon

winnieb1029, cfile, Lisa B and 2 others like this.
  13. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

Huge thanks to everyone behind the scenes for their time and commitment to organising this. I don't enjoy every challenge (I particularly struggle with the photography and introspective challenges), but I appreciate the push of all the challenges to get me scrapping and telling stories that I probably wouldn't normally take the time to document.

Karen likes this.
  14. ChristyHC

ChristyHC Active Member

I can't believe I've made it! I've started the MOC before, but this is the first year I finished! Thanks everyone for the fun challenges.

amandac, Lisa B, londoncuppa and 2 others like this.
  15. Sharon-Dewi

Sharon-Dewi Well-Known Member

Thanks to all who were involved in making this MOC as awesome as it was! I gained a lot of inspiration and new skills to use on future layouts! I'm so happy that I was able to finish every challenge and I'm already experiencing some withdrawals...
    I can't wait to see who all the winners and the next Polly (fingers crossed) will be! And I'm already looking forward to MOC9! :clap

16. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I didn't get a chance to scrap much but I almost didn't care b/c I was so inspired by you all and what you created. Browsing the gallery was one of my fave things this month. So, of course, a big thanks to everyone for putting this together but also, thx to all the members who participated, who kept the gallery hopping with inspiration and had fun chatting.

This event is always amazing and this year was no exception!

17. bbachand

bbachand Well-Known Member

Thank you for organizing and coordinating this massive undertaking. TLP makes January a super fun-filled adventure each and every day!

Karen likes this.
  18. frutselke

frutselke I belong among the wildflowers...

Thanks to all the TLP team for all those wonderful challenges.

I can't believe I managed to do all the pages this year. This is the first year I managed to do them all and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Edit: Just found out I did actually finish MOC 2013 as well, so that makes this year my second completed MOC.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  19. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

Thanks for arranging the most fantastic challenges online that really brings out the best in everyone! LOVE that you do every single challenge for yourself and that you are only competing with yourself. Everyone's a winner! :notworthy:beat:beat:beat

[​IMG]

20. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

every year I say this, and I'll say it again, this has been the BEST MOC ever.
    thank you to everyone who worked behind the scenes, designers and admin staff, to make MOC fun and challenging.
    Let's do this again next year!!

winnieb1029, Lisa B and A-M like this.