ONLY ONE MORE DAY! And Thank you!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2020' started by 3BluEyedBabies, Jan 30, 2020.

1. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Yes, thank-you from me too.
    I learned a lot and was inspired by all the love and the amazing creativity abounding here.
    MOC helps me get through january - one of our really grueling hot months.
    I loved this months variety, the Pollys and designers here are simply amazing.

Karen, KarenB and cfile like this.
  2. jang

jang Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Thanks for all the hard work and the fun. Another great job.

Karen, KarenB and cfile like this.
  3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thank you so much to everyone! The MOC once again had some wonderful challenges and even though I hosted, I also looked forward to the daily challenges and making pages along with everyone. I too learned a few things which is what I enjoy too!!

I love seeing all the creativity in the Gallery and seeing everyone come together as one encouraging each other, leaving lovely comments on each others pages and having fun. I loved seeing the challenges come to life, and the different takes and inspiration everyone had with each one. MOC is my favorite time of year. Congratulations to everyone for a wonderful and fun MOC8!!!

bonnenuit and KarenB like this.
  4. Anny-Libelle

Anny-Libelle Show me the way to the Misty Mountains

I also wanted to say thank you for a January full of inspiration, joy and fun with new techniques, exciting tasks and sometimes the challenge of having to leave my comfort zone.
    Many thanks to everyone who made this possible!

Karen and KarenB like this.
  5. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

So lovely to see all of the creativity and enthusiasm. What a wonderful MOC this has been :grouphug

bonnenuit and Karen like this.
  6. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I haven't printed a scrapbook in over a year now but I'm thinking I might just print a paperback 10" book of my MOC layouts. Thank you for all the inspiration! :love

MOC truly is . . .
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Thank YOU to all of the people that participate in MOC! If you guys didn't play along it would just be us throwing our challenges into empty space. :giggle THAT sure wouldn't be any fun at all. I look forward to MOC all year long just like you guys do too. :agree Can't wait to do it all over again next January!

bonnenuit and cfile like this.
  8. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Just one more challenge. It was so fun! Looking forward to keeping my mojo going and to finishing the 3 books that I’ve been working on.

9. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

LOVE. THANKS.....and now WITHDRAWAL :giggle

10. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

Yes!! Thank you SO much to all the Lilypad staff for running this super fun, inspiring event! I just finished, and I'm so excited with all my layouts! MOC never fails to inspire me & get my creative juices flowing! :D

11. melidy

melidy Well-Known Member

Thank you so much to everyone involved in MOC, I appreciate it must be so much work behind the scenes to keep everything running so smoothly. I've enjoyed this years challenges so much and love my layouts. Thank you. thank you thank you!

Now off to check out the February challenges while I still have scrapping mojo!