January 16 - Inspiration From Quotes

Discussion in 'MOC 2020 Challenges' started by KarenB, Jan 16, 2020.

1. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

2. Bagheertje

Bagheertje Well-Known Member

3. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

This is so heart warming. I just showed Matt (DS Wildlife photographer) as he is an admirer of Konsta's work. My son is just starting to be recognised for his work on Instagram and You Tube,and so was very interested to read about one of his idols. I am so glad for your daughter that she had this awesome experience and that Konsta was humble and kind. There are so many good people around. It's truly made my day reading about this. Thank you for sharing :beat

norton94 likes this.
  4. Meg

Meg There's no place like home

Here is mine:
    [​IMG]

KarenB likes this.
  5. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Please PM me or share your DS's Instragram account!! My daughter will most definitely like to follow him too. Konsta's story is amazing. He really started photography by chance! He went to this park (really a forest!) by his home as a teen. He hung out with the animals and they knew him. He became their friend and even trained a fox to go through his legs, so naturally he wanted to document that to share with his friends. So he started taking pictures, which led to learning more about how to best do that well. He invested his money in a better camera, then lenses, then a drone and cases to carry this all. He learned and learned. You can tell he's very smart! His parents are both teachers... If I recall correctly his father is an anatomy professor at University and I think his mom taught math in high school. Anyway they were both working and this is how he spent his free time. His manner is the most calm person I've ever met. His patience and inner peace is what makes him so good with the animals. He walks into that forest and can put out his finger and birds will land on it. He will wait all day in a special protective box for the photos of a bear! His forest was gorgeous, but he was the best. After his promised wish he asked it we cared to eat lunch with him. We took a bus back to the downtown area - where he thoughtfully took us to a famous cafe there. He almost wouldn't let us buy his lunch, but in the end he allowed us to give that favor at least. He still remembers Sydney when she comments on a photo of his, which warms my heart. I think Sydney's wish may have been the first time he realized he was literally famous. When we were in the forest with him my husband asked him if he was working toward photography being his career with things like National Geographic, and Konsta said yes he hoped so a million times. Now he IS!!! We could not be more happy for him!

KarenB likes this.
  6. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

7. ChristyHC

ChristyHC Active Member

This one's been half done on my computer all week. I finally found time to finish!

[​IMG]

KarenB likes this.
  8. chai

chai Love to make a racket!

9. AnnePC

AnnePC Well-Known Member

10. KarenB

He sounds absolutely amazing! I am always fascinated by people that can connect with animals like that. I am now following him! She must be so happy to have had that unique experience. Matt is @mattgould22 on Instagram and Matt Gould on You Tube :)

norton94 likes this.
  11. tlcd1961

tlcd1961 Well-Known Member

12. MsCarolina

MsCarolina Well-Known Member

Here is my layout:
    [​IMG]

KarenB likes this.
  13. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Thanks! I'll pass on to her tomorrow - she's already asleep. PS - Love your new avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPS - I just looked at your DS's account and WOW you must be so proud! He's amazingly talented!

KarenB likes this.
  14. KarenB

Thank you so much! I am very proud and it's always amazing to hear somebody praise his work. Hopefully Sydney will agree :giggle:beat

norton94 likes this.
  15. scrappin2girls

scrappin2girls Well-Known Member

16. honeyandcheese

honeyandcheese Digging the island vibe

17. bjthomas

bjthomas We will rock you!

Not sure why it took so long to get this one done!
    [​IMG]

karen Barlow and KarenB like this.
  18. Happy Mama

Happy Mama Well-Known Member

Thank you for all the wonderful quotes and the freedom to interpret them! (credits in gallery)

[​IMG]

KarenB likes this.
  19. karen Barlow

karen Barlow Member

This was a fun challenge. I loved it.
    [​IMG]

KarenB likes this.
  20. Susan - s3js

Susan - s3js Well-Known Member

Loved your quotes! Thanks for the inspirations. Image is linked.

[​IMG]

KarenB likes this.