Giveaway by Designed by Soco & Sahin Designs + Sneak peek of our new collection *WINNER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by esahin, Jan 22, 2020.

1. esahin

esahin Elif Sahin

Ready for some fun? This Friday, Soco and I will have a birthday party collection in the store. It's colorful and filled with beautiful illustrations, graphics, and sentiments to document your b-day stories. And for some additional fun, we're giving away a copy of the collection bundle to one lucky TLP member! Here's how to participate to giveaway;
    • Answer in the comments below; "What do you like the most about Soco's and Elif's products?"
    We'll come back here to announce the winner by tomorrow morning (in our time cuz we're on the other side of the ocean! :giggle). Until then, comment your answer below to get a chance to win our collab!

And here's a reminder: We always give 50% off bundle discount to our newsletter readers on the release week. So if you're not a subscriber yet, don't forget to subscribe to our newsletters before Friday!
    Get into Soco's newsletter here -> http://eepurl.com/4kVVL
    Get into Elif's newsletter here -> http://eepurl.com/b3B5Iv

sneakpeek.jpg

2. kristinkristin

kristinkristin CT - Paislee Press

Ooh, what a fabulous kit and fabulous giveaway! What I like most ... I think for Soco's products my favourites are the cute illustrations, like flamingo pool float in the Poolside kit and the wood veneer typewriter in the Storyteller kit, and all the wintry illustrations in Cozy up. Love those kinds of details! And for Elif's products I also love the illustrations, but I love the delicious patterned papers even more - Hibernation, C'est Noël and Peachy Keen are a few of my favourites.

Soco and esahin like this.
  3. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I love those colors! Looks awesome! Thanks for the chance to win.

esahin and Soco like this.
  4. LilachOren

LilachOren Well-Known Member

love those colours!!! that kit will be so great for my son B-Day next week! wonderful!
    love that it can be both boys and girls kit.

5. ta_merkins

ta_merkins Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

What wonderful colors! I love Soco and Elif are different than my "normal" style. It helps me go out of my comfort zone (just a little lol).

6. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

The designs for both Elif and Soco are soothing to me. Never frantic, just elegant.

7. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

I love the little patterns you use on your papers and the perfect elements that I find in each of your collections. Love this peek!

8. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

Thanks for the chance to win! I love the colors and the clean designs.

9. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

ohhh, love this collab! my bday is next month, so I guess I'll need this collection! I love your work, both, it's always so delicate, and we can see you dedicate a lot of creative effort and elegancy to the products!

10. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

I am so excited for this new collaboration! I love how much both designers fit perfectly with my personal style. The colors of this new collection are so bright and fun.

11. Ruthe14

Ruthe14 Branch Manager of my family

I love birthday kits and this looks fabulous! Love both of your designs as they are both neat and clean the the papers are always so pretty. Can't wait to see the full kit.

12. tlcd1961

tlcd1961 Well-Known Member

I love that you both include a variety of types of elements and word arts in your kits. To me they also have a very "clean" feel. I love all types of layouts, but I find that my main "style" (if I even have one!) is very clean and simple. I find Soco's and Elif's kits very easy to work with. Thank you so much for the chance to win some of your gorgeous products!

13. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

What GORGEOUS COLORS!!!!!!...I Love Your Simple,Clean & Elegant Designs...I Have Several In My Stash...I Just Love The Color Grouping You Used Here!...In Fact I Just Finished Creating A Page For MOC8 With Sahin Designs C'est Noel...I Love That Kit!...And Many More That I Have!...I LOVE Your Unique Clean & Elegant Styles!...Both Of You!...I Also Love Your Unique Little Characters,Critters & Graphic WA!...I Also Love Soco's Template Designs...Clean & Perfect To Design Around!...Your Kits Are AWESOME!...Need I Say More!...Thank You So Much For The Chance To Win!...That Would Also Be So Awesome!...

14. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I am so not a clean and simple scrapper....but I got to play with this amazing collection, and wow, I so enjoyed the elements and colors, wow, I can't wait to show my page...bhahah, cause I did it for today's challenge! bhwhahah, so I can't yet...
    this is a great collection and beautiful melding of two classic designers ♥

15. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

E L E G A N C E !!! I adore clean & simple. If I were The Queen, Soco’s and Elif’s products would be on my stationery.

16. sberkan

sberkan Says "yes" to new adventures...

Oh, we just had two birthdays in our house so this would be awesome! I love the elegance of both your designs and how it inspires me to be a little more simple and focus on the photos and the stories!

17. jediannie

jediannie New Member

The colors are so vibrant! I can think of lots of ways to use this collection.

18. caspad

caspad New Member

I love the pop of an unexpected color in a seasonal theme, the crisp clean fonts, and how easy your designs are to use in my clean & simple traditional pocket scrapping.

19. heathershelby

heathershelby Member

I love everything! The colors, the fonts, the clean lines and simplicity. Oh, and most importantly... they are always FUN! :D Keep up the great work ladies!

20. Madge

Madge Active Member

I also like Soco's and Elif's work because they are so different from my usual choices. I normally enjoy a "busy" page, but these ladies bring a quiet elegant look in the simplicity of their designs. Thanks for generously offering a chance to win!

Soco and esahin like this.