MOC Goals

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by rchansen, Jan 17, 2020.

1. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I was away and decided to do them in order and I caught up.
    it is possible you guys.
    Keep on keeping on.
    In order or out of order do whatever works for you.

rchansen likes this.
  2. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

update - started the by the numbers challenge but am not happy with it so it’s currently in limbo and have written out the story for the hindsight journaling challenge, looked for a photo that might fit which I can’t find and started to look at kit options with limited success so far

rchansen likes this.
  3. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I got a day behind a few days ago, but that's not a problem yet. However day 17 is now going on hold for me. I'm stuck. The only journaling idea I currently have in my head is one I can't share with anyone, not even the challenge hostess, for legal reasons. On to day 18 ...

rchansen likes this.
  4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

That's frustrating Angela! I've thought of quite a few stories too that don't seem quite right to share. Could you talk about hindsight in relation to teaching your girls to scrap? Because now you don't get the computer all to yourself? Or because you have to share your scrapping budget? Maybe take a fun spin on it? @Angela Toucan

5. Angela Toucan

thank you Courtney @bestcee - that's a good idea.

rchansen likes this.
  6. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I had a 2 day setback from the silhouette challenge but caught up in a few days and I’m back on track now. It took me all day to figure out what to write for hindsight, but I got it done late in the night. Now I’m making up my mind whether to cluster this morning before my 11-8 shift, or wait until tonight. I’m not excited about it because I’m like the person who said (in the challenge thread) she thinks she’s clustering when adding leaves to a flower. :lol

rchansen likes this.
  7. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I am currently 5 days behind (again) because I too wanted to do them in order. Idk why. But i kept forgetting to go get my silhouette photos. But i did that this morning, so I want to try to get caught up this weekend!

rchansen likes this.
  8. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I haven't started MOC yet! Ack! Gulp! Sigh! Gah! (well except for the one I'm hosting) But ...

I'm sooooo inspired by the challenges and all the amazing pages you ladies have worked so hard on so far and want to do them so badly, but I am overwhelmed with how far behind I am! It's supposed to start snowing here too - very soon. We are not expecting as much snow as you are getting but I have no plans to go anywhere either.

I may just do a few this month and then slowly tackle the rest of challenges over the next month or so. They all look so fun and creative, I don't want to miss doing any of them!

9. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Caught up finally after being away for a weekend. I do my best not to get behind and I think that while there are a couple techniques/methods I don't like in particular but having done these challenges (MOC & the monthly ones) for a few years, I don't get stumped very often. Plus we have Google to figure out the how for most any!

rchansen likes this.
  10. Angela Toucan

bestcee likes this.
  11. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

You will!!! don't worry about doing chronological, Robyn, I found in past MOCs that that held me back, ion you make a point of it being in order, wait till you have them all tempt them in your LO thread... you will be fine!!!!! Huggzzz

12. LilachOren

LilachOren Well-Known Member

I'm behind 4 I think...so hard to coach-up but I'm not giving up! not yet anyway LOL

13. michelepixels

We should have a MOC8-ReDo. :D (Unofficially, of course. Not added work for the team.) There are some challenges I'd like to do over again.

14. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

I'm over a week behind and not sure how I'm going to jump back in either.

15. michelepixels

Don't give up! :cheer
    Maybe there are a few days you can do multiple pages. And you have 2 full days to keep working Feb 1 and 2! :cheer

KarenC likes this.
  16. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I was current until the challenge today (Day 19). This one has me completely stumped. I think I'm going to have to skip this one and hopefully come back to it later.

17. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

I'm a few behind but so happy - this is the mos challenges I've done in a MOC! Most years it is our school holidays so I don't get a look in on the computer and we go away for quick trips but youngest has been away for most of the month so no responsibilities here!
    also weather has been too hot and air quality from the bushfires has been so bad that it has been dangerous to go outside so perfect excuse to scrap. I never plan to finish so no pressure - just enjoying the challenges!

18. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Don't give up! I'm scrapping tonight. I am behind 8 challenges and I **will** get caught up! We can do this!

KarenC likes this.
  19. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

I'm officially caught up! Woo hoo! I did them out of sequence, so I re-ordered them in my SeattleSheri challenge thread so they are in order (because I'm weird that way, lol) :compcoffee

20. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

I think I have about 5 to do counting today's page. I've done them a tad out of order. The silhouette photography is hard for me - I've tried a few times and my pictures are just not coming out good for some reason. All I have is my cell phone now, so I need to do a little research and work on that one!! I'm loving all the challenges though - even the "hard" ones - I always feel accomplished and love the pages afterwards.