Now that LOST has come to an end what is the best show to "replace it?"

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by valeriapiemonte, May 25, 2010.

1. valeriapiemonte

valeriapiemonte valeriapiemonte

I think I'm gonna watch Fringe. I know it will not replace Lost at all but at least is full of misteries and things to think of!! :flirty

2. Dana

Dana Dana

we watch fringe and flashforward ... they aren't Lost, but i am enjoying them!

3. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

We watch Fringe, too. Though I am feeling unsettled with the way the season ended there. Eek!

We were watching Flash Forward, but I heard that it has been cancelled! :(

4. Amy Wolff

Amy Wolff Amy Wolff

I loved Flash Forward but they are canceling it....ugh!!! Everyone should watch the finale on Thursday night to up the ratings.

5. Brynn Marie

Brynn Marie Brynn Marie

Well I never watched Lost lol buuuttt....I was starting to get into Happy Town then they stopped it after 3 episodes...I guess they are gonna show the rest of what they filmed in June but it doesn't look like the will bring it back after that. Which sucks...I really hate when networks do that.

6. tania

tania Clap Hands, Save Fairies

I liked that first episode of Happy Town too, DVR'd the second, heard it was canceled, and haven't bothered to watch it now. :(

7. valeriapiemonte

I started watching Flash Foward too but when I knew they had canceled it I didn´t feel in the mood to carry on with it! :( too bad because I really enjoyed the first episodes.

8. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I was just wondering the same thing and then I remembered True Blood is starting up on HBO soon! :)

9. tania

tania Clap Hands, Save Fairies

Can't WAIT! I'm all about the cable shows lately, and GLEE!

10. valeriapiemonte

so sad I haven´t got HBO here!! But I´d truly like to watch TRue Blood! I heard it is great! :D

11. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

When I can remember, I like Justified on FX. And man, Tim Olyphant is sure purty to look at too! ;)

12. 1girl1boy

1girl1boy Miss Glee!

i like Fringe but i haven't watched in quite a while so i know i'm way behind. see i LOVED alias and lost had me for awhile but now i'm stuck for a good thinking drama along those lines.

13. Lori Potts

Lori Potts Stone Age Scrapper

I am not much of a tv gal. And I must confes I hated Lost and 24 so I am now in heaven since they are gone. I have decided that I am gonna try and get into Glee so I can quit being such a hater.

14. renee82

renee82 renee82

I acutally LOVE Fringe... not usually my type of show but DH and I love it!

15. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

Glee just fills my heart with joy! LOL!!! :) I can't wait for tonight. I've been saving episodes on my DVR so I can watch all summer!

Another show that I think is just cute and funny is Royal Pains on USA, which is going to be starting up again. It's light and fluffy for the summer.

16. heatherbird

heatherbird The United States of Heather

Woohoo for True Blood!!! I'm SO EXCITED for the new season! I also watch a lot of the cable shows... I never got into Lost though, so I can't recommend anything to take its place. :)

17. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

sorry i can't really be of much help in this department. i never watched lost... well, i watched like the first three episodes maybe but i just never really cared what was shaking the trees... lol... please don't throw things at me! :scared i just don't know of any really great tv shows. all of the ones i used to watch are all finished or got cancelled early. i too think it's the biggest of bummers when that happens! uggh! let me know if you find anything worth watching... maybe i'll try to stay on the next bandwagon! :)

18. mlpieters

mlpieters the princess of PINK

Over this summer I'm going to check out "V" and that family show... I can't think of the name right now. I should not pick up anything new and cut down my tv time. The man loves Fringe and the daughter loves Criminal Minds. I think it's too violent.

19. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

We really like Chuck--it just makes us laugh! Leslie, when I first started watching Chuck, it kind of reminded me of Alias--which I loved too!

20. sari55

sari55 Member

ANother one who never really got into LOST. Rented the first season and only watched a bit... couldn't get into it. We have decided to cancel our TV for the summer. We're sticking to NEtflix movies and the great outdoors! So far it's been good! Cancelled it before my survivor ended but luckily they show it on CBS.com so I was able to watch still! LOL!!

I love so you think you can dance but I guess I'll just be a season behind everyone else and rent the season on netflix when it's released! LOL! I have to say it's been nice not having DVR shows to "worry" about or show dates etc....