Month & Week in Review collections (NEW)

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by esahin, Jan 17, 2020.

1. esahin

esahin Elif Sahin

One of my team members was asking for weekly title cards for her project life pages and past weeks there were cries of project lifers in IG for more PL products to be used in the app :giggle So I rolled up my sleeves to make these cards and I was lucky to finish them for our quarterly store-wide sale. :compcoffee

Although I had only the cards in my mind, they grew into two collections. I hope you'll enjoy using them :)

These are basic, black & white cards and stamps with my handwritten wordings to insert in monthly and weekly scrapbook pages. And because they're basic, you can match them with any collection in the store.

They are 30% off (until Jan.20th) in my store. Get your copy here; https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sahin-Designs/

And if you are a newsletter subscriber, don't forget to open your inbox for special 50% off bundles. If you are not a subscriber yet, sign up here to get this deal. I resend the email to those who newly get in.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Karen, LilachOren and IntenseMagic like this.
  2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Oh! Cards with room for writing!!! I love the beautiful cards, but I always need some cards with writing room.

esahin likes this.
  3. esahin

esahin Elif Sahin

:cheer

4. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

Love them. these are perfect!

5. esahin

esahin Elif Sahin

Thank you so much @sharonb ! I'm glad you like it :)

6. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling