MOC-How are you doing so far?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by rach3975, Jan 5, 2020.

1. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I made 3 pages today so I'm caught up again. The silhouette held me up.

Now I'm pondering what story I might have for 20/20 Hindsight as I get ready for bed. :think

rach3975 likes this.
  2. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

I did all 18 challenges, but have to redo at least 3... I didn't notice that Kate Hadfield left the designer team (I checked all names on december 30)... and I loooooved to use all of her stuff. So will have to really redo them, because of probably 100% Kate

3. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I'm so far behind. This renovation is really killing my scrapping time. I thought I'd get two pages made today, only to completely trash the one I started because I couldn't get it to work. Now, after a day of church, running errands and cleaning/sorting/organizing, I'm beat. Tomorrow's another day!

rach3975 likes this.
  4. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I'm 4 behind (including the one posted a few hours ago), but I just started a 2-pager that will meet the requirements for 2 of the challenges. I need to sleep now and then go into work for a few hours, but hopefully I'll have enough time Monday to finish the 2-pager and at least 1 other layout. If I go into the week only 1 behind that's not too bad, especially since I have a long weekend next weekend and should be able to catch up when I inevitably fall farther behind over the work week.

5. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

All caught up at long last phew....

rach3975 likes this.
  6. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Been a rough day around here so no scrapping. Decided with everything going on I’m just going to scrap at my own pace

bestcee and rach3975 like this.
  7. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Jennifer I think that is a wise decision. With all that is happening for you, I think you do not need extra pressure. Just choose the challenges you know you will enjoy doing.

gonewiththewind, cfile and littlekiwi like this.
  8. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

I’m up to date, even though I’ve had to do 5 or 6 on my iPad! I’m getting faster with each project.

My biggest frustration with MOC (& I probably mentioned it last year) is that it is awesome to see so many postings, but the down side is, I just don’t have time to really look carefully at them and leave love of any meaning (especially now that I’m playing golf almost every day!).

9. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

:( I'm sorry. But I do think that being able to assess your life and make adjustments to activities is super healthy. Good for you for doing that.

rach3975 likes this.
  10. gonewiththewind

There are over 3,000 layouts posted, so leaving meaningful comments for everyone would be a full time job and then some! You can always leave love later, when you're not scrapping for MOC and when you're not playing golf daily. There's no time limit for leaving love! LOL

SharLamb and elseepe like this.
  11. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I've only got a couple done, been busy with the record breaking snow storms we've had and been outdoors a lot with Taz and taking photos. Plus, hubs has been home more this month so we've been hanging out watching movies and shows together more too. I knew I'd never get a chance to do them all but I definitely want to get a few more done. It's so much fun! I love browsing the gallery and seeing all the amazing creativity!

12. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

It's like that story about throwing the starfish back into the water. Someone asks why bother when you can't help ALL the starfish and the person answers "It matters to THAT one" as he throws another one into the ocean. (I hope you know the story I mean! :wub ) When I'm scrolling through the challenge thread admiring layouts and/or looking for ideas to steal :giggle , I just click through a few of the most compelling ones and write comments. There's no way we can comment on all the layouts, but we can comment on a few, and hopefully with all of us commenting on a few, everyone will get attention. :love

rach3975, A-M and bestcee like this.
  13. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Today was the first time I think for an MOC that I uploaded a layout and then decided it was not quite right for the challenge so then I started again with a completely different layout. The first page will not go to waste as it is one for my Childhood album I am trying to get finished this year.

14. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

it comes down to i’d rather have a job and to get a job I need to apply for them which takes on average 1-2 hours each

julianz likes this.
  15. gonewiththewind

I completely understand. Olivia went through the job hunting process over a long period of time and it was a full time job for her to apply, adjust her resume, cover letter, travel to interview, interview time, call backs, etc. Just know I keep you on my prayer list!

littlekiwi likes this.
  16. LilachOren

LilachOren Well-Known Member

only 2 page to caught up! YAY!! I love to see how it filling up....thank you Cheryl (@gonewiththewind) for this template :heartlub

upload_2020-1-24_17-47-24.png

rach3975 and gonewiththewind like this.
  17. gonewiththewind

LilachOren likes this.
  18. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I haven't started on today's challenge, but it's completely my style - "fill the page". Haha I have difficulty NOT doing that. The C&S was very difficult, but I did it. There have been a few that really pushed me out of my comfort zone, but that's a good thing and what I like about MOC.

rach3975 and LilachOren like this.
  19. julianz

julianz Well-Known Member

Officially 8 behind. What can I say?

20. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I'm 3 behind, but now I'm also racing the clock for the Shutterfly free pages sale. I need to do 4 pages and a cover for the sale, and they won't all work for MOC. So Shutterfly first, then I'll catch up again on MOC.