Back to School | Pad Patter 1.4

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jenevang, Jan 4, 2020.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

It's summer school hol's here til the last days of Jan & then DD is meant to go on camp in the bush down the coast for 3 days (it's yr7 camp but she's starting yr10 & the peer support yr10s are going to the camp this year as well) -at this point I don't know how the school will handle that & if they'll have any bush left standing to camp in, she also wants to go to the beach tmrw with friends but the air quality has been bad so I'm dragging my feet on agreeing so at the moment I'm fine with the lack of school & DH wanted the tree down days ago but I'm not ready for it to be over:cry

2. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

I’m a teacher too. So no. Not ready.
    However, I’m still having a serious case of the flue so I’m staying home a little bit longer.

3. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

The house is so quiet. They children are all at rehearsals for the afternoon. Gets me in practice for full-time school start tomorrow I suppose.

4. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

No kiddos here but I am not ready for back to school. We use students at work and they will all be going back and that leaves us with no help again.

5. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

Trees came down this weekend although I still have some decorations up that need to get put away.
    I work from home so I take my sister's kids to and from school. My youngest niece was home with me two extra days after everyone else went back to school so I got nothing done last week. It was nice to drop them both off today! Got a lot done already.