JANUARY Froggy Favorites!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Dec 31, 2019.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Happy New Year to you all!!!! Looking forward to show off all the talent we have in this community, and discover new ones for 2020!!!!!

See a layout in the gallery?
    Do you absolutely jaw-drop-love it?
    Want to show just HOW MUCH you love it?

:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub

Well...
    We want to see it too!

Throughout the month of JANUARY link us up to the gorgeous pages so we can see them and love on them too!

If you decide to post a layout here make sure you let the lucky person know by commenting on their page with this:
    **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**

**when you list the page please make sure that you add a link to the page as well**
    you can post the linked page here by copying the 3rd link on the right hand side of the LO, the one that reads : Share BB Code: JUST COPY & PASTE into your text, no need to use the icons or the page wont show properly - so we can all leave them some love too!!!!

Can wait to see this thread fill with beauty!!!!!

A-M and cfile like this.
  2. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

@MrsPeel...I Luv You So Much!...My Heart Bursts With Happiness!!!!!!!!!!!...I'm The First To Post Here For January...How Cool!...

I Don't Often Post Froggy Favorites Here...But This Layout By @ScrappyHappy82 ...Just Blew My Mind!...I Just Had To Post It Here...I Can Almost Reach Out & Touch The Spring Breezes...The Butterflies & All That Gorgeous Lush Foliage & Flowers!...Those Gorgeous Background Papers Too!!!...A WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Layout For Sure!...I Miss Warm Weather!...It Is Minus 15 Here Without The Wind Chill!!!!!..........BRRRR!...This Layout Warmed My Heart & Reminded Me That Spring Will Return Someday!!!!!!...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    myssp, MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  3. MrsPeel

@RJMJ Thanks for getting the year started Rhonda!!!!! gorgeous indeed!!!!
    Just reading your minus 15 I feel the pain!!!!! It has been very cold here too, not as much but you know how our bodies do NOT like the cold..... I haven't been able to do much, but hoping to stay put now, looking forward to seeing your MOC pages!!!!! <3
    and congrats @ScrappyHappy82 for be the start of the year!!!!! gorgeous page!!!!!

4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

This page by Roxana @Roxana is fantastic.. the snippets of photos with the side journaling is perfection.. love the composition and design.. a Brilliant page!
    [​IMG]

5. cfile

I love this one by Jaye.. @jaye as it is a collage of wonderful photos and is perfect with matching numbers to her list.. almost with the appearance of a real "smash" book... that is why it is a froggy fav.. so realistic and fun to look at!
    [​IMG]

myssp and MrsPeel like this.
  6. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

@cfile thank you so much Christa <3 I started off with one idea and it went in a different direction, taking on a life of it's own, lol.

MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  7. cfile

oh my.. another Froggy Fave by Kristin @kristinkristin .. the use of the travelers notebook papers, the photos and the written list.. clean, simple and beautiful!!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and cookingmylife like this.
  8. MrsPeel

Sooooooooo much talent and so much inspiration!!!!!!
    I should be asleep right now (01:11 am Friday!!!) but I cannot go before I share some beauties with you guys:
    from @gduncan het MissG!!! we have been friends for 10 YEARS now!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

@Sokee
    [​IMG]

@bcnatty
    [​IMG]

be back tomorrow with more!!!!!!

vinniepearce and bcnatty like this.
  9. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

The creativity of this page is pure off the hook!!!
    [​IMG]

vinniepearce and MrsPeel like this.
  10. MrsPeel

as usual, I'm doing something else, (plus I had half hour sleep :( ) but I had marked this to share with you guys once it was visible here.... needless to say, the January BYOC is SO AWESOME!!!!! so, accordingly, there are so many awesome pages already in the gallery, this is from @jesskab brilliant!!!!!
    [​IMG]

be back with more later!!!

NBK-Design likes this.
  11. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I'm always drawn to art journal style pages. Probably because I wish I could scrap them as beautifully as others do. Check out this beauty by @Bellisae Isa. I love the creativity here with the string pins coming from the eiffel tower to the destinations and how beautifully she's worked the title and paints.
    [​IMG]

12. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

This one jumped out at me last night so I had to go find it again this morning to share it here:
    [​IMG]

13. cfile

This one by Deborah @vixen is absolutely GORGEOUS and could be a Christmas Greeting card.. I just can't even begin to say what it invokes in me.. this is pure beauty!!! That is why it is a Froggy Fav for Jan!
    [​IMG]

14. cfile

Here is another Unique and terrific page by Bec @Bec for the list challenge.. I love that the number has the cut out.. that is looks like leather and all the stitching with the vellum title over it and the collage of photos inside the number cut out.. so fabulous and a Froggy Fav!
    [​IMG]

15. Bec

Bec Well-Known Member

@cfile Thank you so much Christa! I really enjoyed the challenge and love the way my layout turned out :)

MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  16. MrsPeel

Im speechless at the gallery........
    as usual, not doing what I should be doing LOL
    but I found this, technical doesn't go here, because is from December, but taking that none brought it to the December Froggy Faves and that she is a super scrapper, a wonderful friend (I may be biased , but talent is talent and I know many of you agreed on her being AWESOME)
    This is from @HeatherB : a master class on elegance, superb layering, magnificent shadows..... needs to be share, no matter when Heather posted!!!!!
    [​IMG]

HeatherB likes this.
  17. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

wow! Check out this page by @melidy - She nailed this template challenge. It's creative and GORGEOUS!

[​IMG]

vinniepearce and melidy like this.
  18. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

@MrsPeel Thank you so much, my friend, for showcasing my Wreath layout. You've made my day!!! :) Hugs!

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. HeatherB

vinniepearce, Vrielinkie and MrsPeel like this.
  20. HeatherB

Another amazing page, this one from @angiekey:
    [​IMG]

Vrielinkie and MrsPeel like this.