January 2 - List

Discussion in 'MOC 2020 Challenges' started by cfile, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Joan K

Joan K Maybe I'll just grow down

Here's my list - so many fun ways to interpret this challenge - great inspiration in the other layouts!
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  2. Juliestcyr

Juliestcyr Grammar nerd and proud of it

So my list has 10 items, but they aren't exactly ordered by favourites. Ruth (who I interviewed to make the list) requested a chronological list, but they are her 10 favourite things about her favourite day in Disney World.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

winnieb1029 and cfile like this.
  3. Aerobigirl

Aerobigirl Well-Known Member

Lots of gorgeous layouts so far! Here's my effort:

[​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  4. Ursula

Ursula Well-Known Member

Thank you for the challenge, Christa!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    cfile likes this.
  5. Lisa B

Lisa B What am I supposed to do with all this chalk?

Thanks, Christa (@cfile)! So many great pages! Why is it so difficult to choose the top 10 faves? Mine change daily! :giggle

[​IMG]

6. ScrappyHappy82

ScrappyHappy82 I didn't know pet stores sold husbands!

[​IMG]
    Credits listed and linked in the gallery

winnieb1029, cfile and angels like this.
  7. mrsashbaugh

mrsashbaugh Well-Known Member

Pachimac, cfile and angels like this.
  8. SheriScraps

SheriScraps Well-Known Member

Here is my page.
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  9. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

WOW!...Such Wonderful Creative Layouts Here In This Thread...I Must Confess That I Started,Restarted & Started Once Again To Create This Layout...I Had A Hard Time Trying To Decide What Favorite 10 Things To Scrap About...There Are So Many Things To Be Thankful For...Once I Finally Decided What My Subject Matter Would Be...I Started Out With One Idea & Ended Up With Something Completely Different...Honestly,I Was Unzipping One Of The Collections That I Recently Purchased...And Then Poof!...The Idea Was Complete...I Saw The Entire Layout In My Head...So Here It Is:

Besides Scrapping...I Have 3 Other Obsessions...(4 If You Count My Sweetheart)...The Second One Is Music...Music Is Just As Much About Therapy As Scrapping Is For Me...It is All About Passion...It Takes Me Away...It Makes Me Think...It Makes Me Want To Dance...It Makes Me Alert...It Puts Me To Sleep...It Makes Me Reflect...It Makes Me Happy...It Makes Me Sad...It Makes Me Laugh...It Makes Me Cry...It Makes Me Feel...It Makes Me Seek Happiness...It Makes Me Seek Knowledge...It Makes Me Whole...It Makes My Brain Creative...It Inspires Me...It Lights A Fire In My Soul...It Makes My Soul Dance...It Make My Brain Go Wild...It Quenches Me...It Makes Me Cold...It Makes Me Bold...It Warms My Soul...I Could Go On Again & Again...So It Is Just Like Therapy...I Feel Everything Very Deeply...As Anyone Who Comes To My Gallery Knows...And I Feel Music Very Deeply Just As Well...Every Song...Every Note...Every Word...Every Artist...They Teach Me About Life...They Teach Me About Myself...They Make Me Dream...They Make Me Feel Creative...They Make Me Feel Well...Everything...LIFE!!! That Is...Every Song I Love Touches Me In Some Way...So Listening Is A Beautiful Experience For Those Who Open Up Their Ears,Minds,Heart & Soul...

*It Has Been Sooo...Cold Here...& Technically...Winter Has Just Started...Yikes!...It's Gonna Be A Long Winter For Me!...But Either Way...Listening To Music Makes Me Forget About My Pain & My Problems & Transports Me To A Different Place...In This Case Lately...My Constant Thoughts About Warm Spring Days...Spring Breezes...Spring Flowers...Spring Air...I Am Technically Dreaming About Spring...& This Layout Has Expressed These Feelings...So You See...My Top 10 Music List For January 02/2020...Is Also Symptomatic Of This...It Was So Hard To Just Choose My Top 10...I Have 100's Of Songs On My Spotify Play List...But I Tried To Choose The Ones That I Seem To Replay The Most & These Days...The Ones That Seem The Most On My Mind Right Now & The Most Relevant In My Heart Currently...Like My Most Favorite Singer On The Planet:Adam Lambert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...His Music Is The Beat Of My Heart & Soul...His New EP Velvet! Side A...Is Spectacular!...His Best Yet!...It Is On Constant Replay Every Day For Me...There Are A Few Songs On My List From A New Artist That I Just Discovered Literally Days Ago...Named Alec Benjamin...His Songs Are Filled With Wonderful,Thoughtful...Cleverly...Creatively Constructed Lyrics & He Sure Can Tell A Wonderful Story Too!...I Find His Lyrics Moving & Beautiful...They Took Me Right Off Guard...WOW!...I Am Really In Love With His Song..."It Must Have Been The Wind"...It's A Sweet,Deep Moving Song...If You Like That Kind Of Thing...You Should Check Him Out Too!...The Rest Of The Songs Are Random Songs That I Love...That Also Took Me By Surprise...I'm Not One To Follow Pop Music Groups Necessarily...But For Me It's All About The Music/Song Primarily...No Matter Who is Singing It...So Here Is My Top 10 Music List For January 02/2020...

*Sorry Everyone...For The Long Description...For Any Of You Who Have Made It Through All Of It...A Special Place In My Heart For You For Hanging On & Reading About My Feelings & Meanings...It Means So Much To Me That You Are Interested In My Constant Explanations Of My Layouts...This One Just Required A Bit More To Explain The Context...
    *Hearts & Hugs To Everyone/Anyone Who Stopped To Check Out This Layout & My Story!...:heartslub...

*To Create My Top 10 Music List Layout-I Used:

*Urban Garden-NBK Design
    *Brightsiding-Pink Reptile Designs(1)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    cfile likes this.
  10. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Thank you Christa for the challenge

[​IMG]

11. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Super fun challenge :) Here's mine
    [​IMG]

12. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

here's mine - thanks Christa - if i need to be more specific than just 2020 down the bottom for the date, let me know, thanks!
    [​IMG]

13. Anny-Libelle

Anny-Libelle Show me the way to the Misty Mountains

Thank you Christa for this amazing challenge
    This is my page:

[​IMG]

14. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Here's my list of favorite hobbies:

[​IMG]

winnieb1029, cfile and Bellisae like this.
  15. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

I used Forever Joy's Life's Journey Paper 17, Forever Joy's Basically Shabby paper 5, Forever Joy's Oh Boy, Tag Plain and Forever Joy's Lesson's Numbers 0-9 MOC day 2.jpg .

cfile and cinderella like this.
  16. Bellisae

Bellisae Run kids, it's the paparazzi!

This was fun! Thank you for the challenge Christa!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    winnieb1029, slfam, cfile and 3 others like this.
  17. cestlafranz

cestlafranz Well-Known Member

Day 2 - List

[​IMG]

Products: Messy Beautiful Elements by Paislee Press
    Requirements: List of 10 favourites, Title (Currently Loving), Date (in subtitle)

slfam and cfile like this.
  18. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Thanks, Christa, for such a fun challenge. This is a total AAM page - only about me and me alone, :) I thoroughly enjoyed this

[​IMG]

19. lorieh

lorieh Well-Known Member

Thanks for the challenge! I love seeing the variety of list! Here is my page:
    [​IMG]

cfile and SeattleSheri like this.
  20. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!