Welcome to MOC 8!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2020' started by lmccandless, Dec 31, 2019.

1. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I'm back from vacation and ready to scrap, even though half of my house is undergoing renovations. The good news is that I was able to find my desk and computer in all the mess. Off to check out the first challenge. Woohoo! :circles

Soco and rlucasmn like this.
  2. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

Hello all you lovely ladies. My name is Trish and I came here in March of 2018. Completed the MOC 7 and the LOD last year. Been with the love of my life since 1993, married since 2002 and have the two most fantastic kids who are the catalyst for my photography and scrapbooking. You will see them in most of my layouts. I'm excited to see all your fabulous layouts this month and hope to have some inspiration.

rlucasmn likes this.
  3. dbregant

dbregant Well-Known Member

I'm so excited to participate in my second MOC!

rlucasmn likes this.
  4. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

Hi all! I'm Robin and I'm going to give this a try after not scrapping for a few years! I'm an aunt to 5 kids and mom to my pug Penny. I have my own biz now and work on fun design and social media stuff. I did MOC a few years back and think this will be a good way to dive back in.

jenny and rlucasmn like this.
  5. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Hello to ALL!! so glad you joined in here and are willing to be challenged. This is my 4th MOC and I hope it's as smooth for me as #3 was. My name is Maureen and my screen name, blog etc is CookingMyLife. While I love to cook AND eat, it came from the idea that we cook our lives from the various ingredients we put into it. I'm married for the 2nd time and together we have 6 'adult' children - 4 sons and 2 daughters. Except for 2 all our grandchildren are in hs or college or graduated. Only the 8th grader lives fairly (1.5hrs) close.

When I'm not scrapping, I'm probably reading or endlessly sorting things on my computer. I love my iMac and all the software stuff. However, I am certainly outgeeked by a lot of my fellow scrappers here! I've been scrapping since 2008 and am and always have been strictly a digital scrapper. As I said, I do love my computer! Apple all the way for me.

One down, 30 to go...LOL

rlucasmn likes this.
  6. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Hello, I'm Sara. I think this is my fourth MOC. I have been DSing for about 12 years. I'm a substitute teacher, but I've somehow been roped into covering a maternity leave so right now it's a long-term, full-time gig.

I'm looking forward to another wonderful month of not just challenges but also of community here at TLP! This is always a fun place to be, and MOC just turns it up to 11.
    [​IMG]

rlucasmn likes this.
  7. ChristyHC

ChristyHC Active Member

Hi everyone. :clap I participated in MOC way back, but don't think I ever completed a month. I picked up so many fun things from the store here recently with some of the great sales, so I think it is time for some inspiration to scrap with them. I'm so looking forward to seeing everyones pages!

rlucasmn likes this.
  8. jenny

jenny jenny

Hello! I'm Jennifer (Jenny), and before life became incredibly hectic I spent many of my moments here. Hubby's work transfer has taken us across the province so a huge move and adjustment to settle in. I've been scrapping since about 2005 or so, and of late have really been missing the creative outlet it gives me. I completed the first MOC and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm typically a very clean/minimalist scrapper and loved learning new techniques and scrapping outside my comfort zone. So I thought this would be the perfect time to come back to what I've been missing so much!

9. CharlotteM

CharlotteM Well-Known Member

Hello, I live in Berlin, Germany and will be retired this year, which I am really looking forward to!
    I love nature, animals, my garden, I like painting, photography and scrapping, I have been working with Photoshop for 15 years
    this is my 2nd MOC, I have finished the last MOC, I hope I can finish it this year too, because of my shift work it is sometimes very difficult....

10. nollipap

nollipap Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, I am new to TLP forum but have been digiscrapping for 11 years now. I live in Bristol UK but am from Belgium. I love the great outdoors, taking photos, painting, mixed media and of course scrapping. Sewing is also another passion of mine. I still work full time but will be retiring in the very near future, can't wait :dancebun I am finding my way around the forum and have registered for the MOC 8 and completed day 1 challenge. Looking forward to joining in and getting to know you all at TLP.:dancebun

SeattleSheri likes this.
  11. Soco

Soco Shhhhhh. Just shhhhhh.

Welcome everybody! I'm so happy to see you all here! :clap I can't wait to see all your beautiful layouts flooding in the gallery!!!

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Soco, I'm Mexican but I live in France since 2003. I'm married to the love of my life and we have two girls that aren't so little anymore (9 and 12), they are my everyday inspiration. :beat I've been digiscrapping for 12 years, and designing for the last 5. I'm honored to call The Lilypad my designer home since August 2018, but I've been around for much more, always happy to be here! I haven't scrapped a lot lately, always kind of overwhelmed with work and everyday life, but I know MOC is the perfect opportunity to do it again! :byay

12. CindyB

CindyB Proud to be a Hoofer!

I'm done with the holidays and ready for my second MOC! I just loved all the pages I created last time, and think this is an amazing way to boost my mojo!

13. Amanda Farlinger

Amanda Farlinger Member

My first MOC, stumbled across it from a Facebook post! Digital scrapbooking for over 6 years but learning how to use apps for my pages. I think this is my first post here on the forums! Looking forward to working on some challenges and seeing what others come up with

KimJ and gonewiththewind like this.
  14. Tracie Stroud

Tracie Stroud Active Member

I'm excited to participate this year! This will be my first MOC. I'm a married mama of 3, and I started digiscrapping in 2007 but haven't scrapped in about 4 years. I decided it was way past time to get back to it, so this is a perfect way to start. No idea if I'll be able to finish them all, but I'm looking forward to the process no matter how many get done. :)

15. scrumptious

scrumptious Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm so excited for this year's MOC! My first year was 2018, which I completed, and then in 2019 I had to drop out after a couple of days due to a family health crisis. So I've been looking forward eagerly to 2020 MOC all year long! I've been digi scrapping for about 9 years (wow, how can it possibly be that long, it feels like just yesterday!) and am a digiscrap designer over at Pixel Scrapper. It's been a rough year though so I've barely scrapped or designed. I live on the West Coast of the US with my partner and his two kids, and will hopefully be welcoming my first child to the family in June.

I'm excited to get to know you through your layouts and posts!

16. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I'm about half way thru reading everyone's intros and hellos from all over the world and i'm getting more excited by the minute by all your excitement - it's contagious, i think it's MOC-fever!
    i still can't believe this is number 8!
    [​IMG]

17. melidy

melidy Well-Known Member

Exited to be taking part in MOC again this year. I always have the best intentions but I've only completed one... Soon to be two :agree

18. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

This will be my 7th MOC. Looking forward to learning new things. Good luck everyone!

19. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Hi everyone!

This is my 4th MOC, I can't believe it. A little introduction: I'm from The Netherlands. I live together with my boyfriend (for over 12 years now) in the Southern part of this tiny nation. We love it here. I work at a University in IT, but studied Tourism. We both love to travel, we didn't want kids so we have the time and money to do this. So we take full advantage of that, I also love books (over 800 in this house, yikes), taking photos, watching movies and listening to music. I scrap about my niece and nephew a lot to, we adore them!

Hope to have a blast like every year and I want to try and be more active in the forum and gallery this time around. I wish everyone lots of fun and look forward to the big boost of inspiration due to all those creative LOs in the gallery!

gonewiththewind likes this.
  20. myssp

myssp Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone - Happy New Year, This will be my first attempt at the MOC - I am an office administrator in a busy law office, my "zen time" is scrapping and photography - especially of my adorable grand-daughter Ms. Molly, black lab Drake and favorite feline, Tarzan, and yes 2 grown boys. I live in the freezing midwest - and I am not an "outdoors" person at all. Thanks for this amazing, inspiration, I am so excited for this challenge - and being inspired by all of you and your amazing artistry. Rachael

gonewiththewind likes this.