I was lucky enough to meet...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bellbird, Dec 13, 2019.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I love it!! You guys look fantastic!! So fun!!

bellbird likes this.
  2. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Awesome photo of you two! So glad you were able to meet up. :-)

bellbird likes this.
  3. LynnG

LynnG Designer

It was such a wonderful meet up @bellbird :-) Thank so much for getting in touch and also for driving so far. Could have chatted for hours and it was special to learn how much we have in common. It felt like being with an old friend xx I look slightly manic in that pic (I am so hopeless at selfies as @MrsPeel can attest LOL) but I assure you I look even more crazed today as I did make that IKEA run after we met and managed to get most of the store back in checked and hand luggage and am now home in NZ trying to put stuff together! Hope the smoke isn't too bad where you are this weekend. :-) xx

4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Nah not manic, closer to perfect! Thnx for letting me have proof of the meet up so DH didn't think I was just going on an elaborate shopping trip (he was surprised i didn't detour thru Ikea actually) - ditto the old friend comment & yeah it's smokey again but my fam isn't in the path of any fires so that's a blessing but I think air purifiers will be a big seller this summer

5. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

LOL you!!!!!!!!!!
    I think I did post the photos here?
    I think I made a page too? I need to check it, but I'm quiet sure I did post, and yes, not just @LynnG but I myself I'm a total disaster at selfies!!!!! LOL but I can vouch for Lynn being not just amazingly beautiful (despite our inability to picture ourselves!) , but fun, incredibly wonderful, exactly what I imagined she would be!!!! Her talent in designing and scrapping translates all that marvelous person she is, what a blessing to be able to meet some of you guys in person....!!!!!!
    Now my next (doable) dream meet HAS to be @mirjam aka Pink Reptile Designs, she is in HUGE part responsible for me staying at The Lilypad active in the community (I had shopped for years before) and it has been a dream of mine to meet her, she is just a few quid away (I think we can get there for £70 or so with Eurostar, Sarita has been there already so is very doable) so it maybe the next trip as soon as my (army of) doctors get me better... (I count on your prayers , ladies, to make this happen!!!)
    My list of designers and scrappers I want to meet is quiet long so I wont hijack this thread!
    Justine @bellbird I would LOVE to meet you so much too!!!!! so many of you in Oz I dream of meeting...we may make it one day!!!!!

LynnG likes this.
  6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

That's so cool! I love the cute photo of you two together too! And I guessed right!!! :giggle I love seeing IRL meet ups and hearing how they go. I've done several now and each time was a great experience! I love the Taylor Swift of Digi-world! Lynn needs that as her tagline!!!

LynnG likes this.
  7. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

That's fantastic! It's always fun to meet the ladies who live in my computer! :beat Special place in my heart for them!

LynnG likes this.
  8. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

How fun! I'm so glad you got to meet up! Love that photo of the two of you! :heartlub

LynnG likes this.
  9. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

10. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

This is so great!

LynnG likes this.
  11. LynnG

LynnG Designer

:happydance2

Karen likes this.
  12. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Oh Wow...that must have been fun! As someone said, we get giddy when we meet someone who lives in our computer. We really do feel as if we know them! :heartlub